Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad News, Good News, Shocking News!

Bad News first:
You guys remember "Jake" or "Max"?
Here he is at 4 weeks old.

But the Vet who delivered him made a terrible mistake. Jake should be called Jacqueline.

It's true. Jake is a Female and female Boxers don't get along so well together. So the search for a new grand baby is on hold for a bit now. It's OK and Louis understands that she'll just need to remain an only child for a while longer.

*******

Good News: Received my weekly or so payment from "Old Faithful" aka 10DollarsWonder early today.
Funny thing too, someone asked me to view the comments about 10dw in a forum. Not a forum I frequent, so I couldn't believe what some were saying. I guess if they don't understand the program, they figure it's just easier to whine about it. Well, I'm just laughing ... all the way to the bank :))

There is a new update at 10DollarsWonder today ... Alert Pay is fine and dandy, still no e-gold, 10centclub is coming (hehehe) and the biggest thing I noticed was this:

Referral bonus commission:
To balance the growth and eranings and maintain more consistant cycling, the commission from your referrals re-purchase is changed to $0.1 (10cent) as referral bonus commission. You can view your referral bonus commission in your member back office.

So Sponsors, notice he says re-purchase. You will still earn a buck on every $10 your referrals spend with a NEW purchase. OK?

*******

More Good News: Also received my upgrade payout from 12DailyClub in LESS THAN 48 hours this time!
OK, so maybe I was too harsh on them earlier. Let me get over the shock before I write anything else :))
Oh and they've added STP as a pay processor.

*******

Speaking of SHOCKS: I received a referral commission payment from FastProfitSurf last night. It's been pending since Nov 22nd. Paul the Admin said his Alert Pay account finally got unlocked so that he is able to start catching up on more of the late payments. So I guess time will tell on that one too eh?

*******


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got one payout from fastprofitsurf today...

Anonymous said...

Great to read that you got
paid...shows there are some
honest Admins out there.

Geez ...reminds me of when
I was born. Mom wanted a girl
and then I came along at that
glorious moment. A boy! It
can't be.

I still have an inferior complex
about sitting with my legs open.

Gord

blondie said...

WhooHoo Wanja!
That's good to know.
Thanks for telling us!

Gord,
You're a crack up!!
That is too funny! :D

Later :))