Thursday, December 11, 2008

FPS ... not lookin good

Fast Profit Surf site is suspended for not paying their hosting fee. Will Paul pay it? I doubt it. Will be surprised if it comes back this time.

*******

I didn't receive one of these fake e-mails, but js did. So I thought I should share his post with you.
Remember, Be Careful, it's a jungle out there!


"Liberty Reserve: Ignore the fake e-mail you are getting that requires you to verify your account! If you do? You will lose your LR bucks! Just hover the mouse over the link in the e-mail and you will see a bunch of numbers in front of the liberty reserve site address... This means it is going to another server. What is called a phishing site. They will rob you blind!"

*******

It's that time of year for me :(
Even though I thought I was one of Billy Joel's favorite blondes, I was not allowed to post the embedded link. So here it is
Am feeling it. How about you?

*******

No comments: