Sunday, December 7, 2008

Go Ahead ... Make My Day!

Actually this DID make my day!

After joining MyNetWealthTeam on Nov. 21st, I wasn't real excited about it, didn't understand how the 'matrix' worked, and so I decided to "test it out" for those who are passive. I quietly sat and watched my account grow to $15 (which is also the cost of joining) without any promoting.
OK so after the first week, I was par.

Then on the 28th of Nov., I put my link here and got a few referrals, who got a few referrals of their own, plus the spillover we were getting ... Wow!
This is turning out to be the best thing since sliced bread! LOL

So on Wed. I wrote in for a withdrawal, and received this morning MORE than I requested! My guess is Thomas (the Admin) is sending what you've earned by the time he pays. Which as you can see is much more than the $225 I requested.

From STPay username: mytrafficempire
Transaction Number: xxxxxxx
Amount: USD 372.75
Details (if provided): My Net Wealth Team Commissions

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... this was the best $15 bucks I've ever spent! Plus I've already bought myself another position.

Now go get yourself an account, do a little promoting, and have a lot of fun :))

*******

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow...you must be happy and excited with your payout. Joined a couple days ago and just getting started. The matrix plan is just starting to sink in and now I am armed and can confuse the heck out of new referrals. Oh well..I can see it works so getting my head around it doesn't really matter..it's not like I can change it..lol

Thanks for posting it on your Blog.

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord,
Glad you stopped by!
I still don't understand the matrix either but like you said, it works!!
Have a great day and have fun promoting it :))

Anonymous said...

Glad it's doing well for you Blondie :)

blondie said...

Thanks Curt,
Yep, it's doing great!
Have a good night :))

Anonymous said...

i signed up and paid there 4 days ago, still nothing happend, no mail nothing:(

blondie said...

The you need to send in a ticket Wanja. Click on the "Contact Us" on the site. Here is what I just read:

"2. If you have not received your login information after sign up, make sure you have waited the required 72 hours. We are experiencing a large volume of sign ups, and it takes some time for us to get your information out to you. If you contact us before the 72 hours is up, your ticket will be deleted. If you have not received your information, include your complete details including name, and payment receipt."

Anonymous said...

up and going:))

blondie said...

Good to hear Wanja!
Good Luck !!!

Curt said...

I'll consider joining under you Blondie, just have to wait for a withdrawal from 10dollars, just i really suck at promoting pay to join programs... still be good if i can't get anyone to sign up?

blondie said...

You know Curt, I guess it all depends on where you're at in the matrix, how much it's moving, and how much others are promoting. They say it works for everyone. But I've not talked to 'everyone' so I can't swear to it.
It worked for me even BEFORE I promoted. So your guess is as good as mine. I'll write more in Tues post.
Take care :))