Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Everything Looks Good

All the issues were revolved last night for both PAC-RS and PACforAll. YaY! I just finished making my purchases in both and surfing the RS. Got a couple of new referrals also. Thanks guys!

*******

I noticed that MyAdsClub opened with a bang of new members and has slowed down since that first day or two. Well that happens and maybe that's because we ALL promoted it right at launch, lol. The Admin Patrick mentioned adding upline information when you join so that you'll be able to see who your upline is. That should help with new members who expect to see "blondie" as their upline, when in fact I AM there .. just a notch up. OK?

*******

You know, I never go to forums to read about GoldNuggetInvest. I was warned last December to stay away from them and get out ASAP. So once I re-cooped my "seed money", I took a deep breath and continued playing with profit.
I am still playing with profit to the tune of three times what I started with. Now I'm not saying that it will last forever, nothing does. Just thinking out loud I guess :)
PS, will be doing another withdraw later today.

*******

Did anybody notice I cleaned up "My Current Programs" list here on the right side? No?? haha That's OK. I got rid of a lot of dead beats. Can't live on a dime a week, you know?

*******

There is an UPDATED LIST for the Iggly Biggly team build over at the MLMDivas Forum. Look below the first list to see the NEW ONE. Seems it was a nightmare for Anne to get worked out, but the good news is we should hopefully see better progress now. Oh and airmarshal, you're missing one so you're next on the list. Nice eh?

*******

Competition Can Be a Good Thing
Called my Cable TV company the other day and told them I needed to cancel my service and go with a different provider. "I just can't afford the $60 per month anymore, especially when I know other companies are offering deals to new customers for $15 or $20!"
So the customer service rep offered me a $30 package that included a movie channel. "I don't need a movie channel. I just want to keep what I got BUT can't afford it any more."
"Well ... since you've been a customer since 1994, never complain and always pay your bill on time ... how about $19.99 per month locked-in for one year?"
Sure thing lady. I can live with that :)
So the moral of the story is ... this is a tough time for everyone right now and we all need to save a buck where we can, and big companies know that.
I really was planning to cancel my service, but since they offered the lower price to keep me as a customer, I decided to keep all my "bells and whistles" for now, for 1/3 the previous price. And everybody's happy!

*******

No comments: