Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Rewards for Cow Members

Effective yesterday, Pete is now offering members 1$ for each Direct Referral we bring into the Team Ca$h Cow barn. Direct referral meaning someone that joins the Team from YOUR link.
He is also allocating 1$ from each membership fee to the Ca$h Corral, and once it gets to 10$ he'll purchase a filler position in Traffic Rascal under the next person in line who needs a referral.
Pete will update the Site in the next day or two to reflect all of this, OK? In the meantime, get out there and share the news and earn your bucks! Remember it's all about Team Work.



*******

I mowed the front lawn yesterday and it was really long, so that was hard work. I still need to do the backyard and plant. Wonder what's taking me so long to plant this year? Maybe I'm just hesitant remembering the Hail Storm last July and all of my hard work being shred to pieces overnight. Ummm

*******

Bunny Bump Game ... didn't I suggest that you Cancel your subscription for it? Well not everyone reads my blog and I just got word that the dang fee did NOT get canceled from the Admin side yet and WILL come out of your Alert Pay UNLESS YOU CANCEL IT RIGHT NOW! So go do it. Don't wait!

*******

Got a note from Clay at Xanadu Riches the other day. Said the restructure was taking longer than expected (yeah right) and if you're NOT in Profit to send in a Support ticket and he'll send you some bucks.

*******

Just agreed to watch the Grand Doggies tomorrow. The Kids are having some work done in their house and the dogs would just be in the way. So Gramma to the rescue, LOL Should be a fun day as long as I can keep them busy and entertained ... until their nap time that is. Then it's smooth sailing for an hour or two.

*******

No comments: