Friday, June 25, 2010

OK Let's Chat


Today is "Take Your Dog to Work Day" here in the U.S.

I suppose if I worked outside the home, I'd have to borrow one of my grand doggies, Lou Dog or Jake, or both.

I wonder if they went to work today with the kids? I'll have to ask.

*******
*******

Got an email Ad today from Gregg Walmuller promoting a new program. When I went to the link to check it out, for the life of me I couldn't figure out how it worked or how you could make money from it. I wrote him back but no response yet. Oh and it was called: "FreePayDayAdvances".
Now, doesn't that name sound familiar? Almost like the 'other one' we all lost $50 in? Well this one is $50 also so I'm wondering if it's the same but different crap? Yes I said crap. LOL

*******
*******

If my Dad and Step Mom were still alive, today would be their 33rd Wedding Anniversary.

If the Father of my child were still alive, today would be his Birthday. Happy Birthday Dave!

Carly Simon IS still alive and today is her Birthday also.
Found this video from 1987. Look at Letterman! (giggle)



One more OK? It's a rough day for me. Thanks




No comments: