Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Wednesday

No links here today since everything mentioned has a banner.

Noticed Gord's been keeping busy with the new and improved Grand Bank Club and it's "Easy 40 Plan". You don't have to be a member to see the pay plan and read his blog updates. It's all right there on the home page, just pick a link and go :)
Being the first (or one of the first) members in the "Club", I'm told that I should be receiving my first payment soon. YaY for that!

*******

Going down the line ... Team Ca$h Cow should be officially open for business tomorrow (Thursday). Pete wanted to give current members a chance to re-join if they still want to be involved. Of course, I'm already in and looking forward to promoting our new site and new program.

*******

Funds-O-Matic ... Got paid my weekly earnings last night to 2 different pay processors. What else can I say? Randy's doing a great job and of course, the members are making it happen. Congrats to all :)
PS, just read that Funds-O-Matic was the WINNER of the poll results at Money News Online for voting on your favorite HYIP program. WOW! Guess we picked a good one eh? LOL
FOM had 130 Votes and Cherry Shares was next with 114.

*******

The Prosperity Game group boards are moving now and the faster they move, the sooner we'll be paid. Also had TWO new PIF Winners yesterday. Congrats to Bonnie and Lawrence! Onward and Upward!

*******


Sorry, lost my train of thought there for a minute :(
Had this SPAMMER try to post a comment here that started with:
"I deposit $80,000 and Received $800,000 in one hour"
What a JOKER eh? LOL
And to think that I would approve such nonsense to be posted? In your dreams spammer. Now go away and don't let the door hit you in the a** on your way out.
PS, Blogger has a new button called "Mark as spam" for comments. First time I used it today and it's good to know that it's there when I need it.
Now WHY am I thinking about dinner already??

*******


2 comments:

Sheila M said...

Hi Blondie,

I guess am behind on this but, what happened to the first Team Cash Cow?

Thanks,

Sheila M

blondie said...

Hi Sheila,

Pete took a survey with all members and we decided to ditch the old program and start fresh with a new one.

If you're not receiving his emails then that would explain you not knowing.

Let me know if there's anything I can forward to you. Hopefully you use gmail so it's not blocked.