Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF and Good News!

Woke up to find a payment sitting in my STP account this morning. What?? So off I go to GrandBankClub to read the news there ...
"
Congratulations to member: Blondie for getting paid $25 from the 40 Board" YaY!
Do check out what Gord is doing with this board game and be sure to read his blog posts about it. That $25 is just the beginning. Payments will get larger over time and yes, I was his first guinea pig in the new plan ... and a good plan it turned out to be!!
TY Gordon for 'thinking outside the box' :)

*******

Was busy setting up new ways to promote Team Ca$h Cow yesterday. Yes I'm a "stampeder" so promoting is required and will pay-off. If I find I can't get enough hits, guess I can go "grazer" and pay my dues. Remember guys, we just opened to the public yesterday so it's a good time to join in and get the word out.

*******

Funds-O-Matic is still perfect in my eyes. I currently have 4 positions which don't expire until Dec through Jan. Definitely seems to be a favorite for everyone involved. Cheers to Randy (Admin) and the members for making it happen!

*******

Doing some carefree surfing over at GreenAdsClub. No worries since I'm already in profit but still a good place to advertise our new stuff.

*******

No comments: