Saturday, January 21, 2012

Correction re JBP

JBP-JSS: seems I was a little off in what I said yesterday so I'll show it to you from the horses mouth this time:
JBP Level 2 (JBP2) will be released soon. Get ready to upgrade to JBP2. It will cost $57 every 3 months. JBP2 will pay commissions on two levels -- 50% / 25% ($28.50 / $14.25). Your commissions will be credited to your JSS account. You'll be able to use JSS-Tripler to triple your commissions in the long run. So you can effectively earn 150% / 75% on two levels. Nobody else I know of can pay commissions this high!
You'll need to upgrade to JBP1 before you can upgrade to JBP2
.

So there you have it. Make sense now?
- If you have referrals or referrals referrals who may upgrade to Level 2 (when it's available), then you do want to be upgraded, else you won't receive the 50% or 25% of their upgrade fee.
- I asked Carl in the conf chat today, "Will the mini-restarts replace the major restarts, or will there be both?" He said that Frederick told him the mini's should be enough as long as they're done more often, on a 'when needed' basis, and of course the impact will be much less than the last two major restarts we've seen. That's good news and makes me feel a lot better about buying more Triplers now.


Today is my Son's Birthday!
But he's not here in town :( 
He and Jess and Baby O are visiting her family this weekend in California.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!
Haven't gone shopping for your Spatulas yet but will soon, LOL
Miss You, Love You, and will talk to you later. 
Have a Wonderful Day! xoxoxo


PXSense: a little birdie told me one of the members has cycled his first matrix and received his $60 Bonus! That's good news!! As for me, I still need a couple more members in my matrix tree and then I can be doing the whoohoo dance along side him. In the meantime, 2% growing daily and we CAN compound our earnings on weekends (to buy more positions) to help with that.


GBC: profit share day tomorrow. Looking forward to that.


Lucid Nature: smooth sailing.


aDailyCash: been getting my 3% daily and have only cashed out once so far. With the minimum cash out of $20, makes waiting time a little longer. That's OK, as long as it keeps paying, that's what counts.


Tripler2: thought we'd be getting some news from Dave yesterday, but maybe now it won't be until Monday since Alert Pay office is closed on weekends. Looking forward to some action there, that's for sure :)

No comments: