Friday, January 20, 2012

Danger Will Robinson

Was surfing this morning (just for grins) over at Surf to the Future, when all of a sudden a radio station came on.
What the xxxx is that?
I immediately closed the site and the browser, which said:
*There is a download in progress. Would you like to stop that now?*
Download? I wasn't downloading anything.
So YES! Hell Yes... STOP!
I then cleared my browser cookies completely and rebooted. And I will NOT be going back to that site for any reason.
Please be aware of the Dangers out there. So sad :(
PS, just received a final email from the STTF Admin. I won't post it here because it was quite long. He did sound very sincere in his writing though. Well, we all know this was a game and should always play games carefully with money that is not needed to pay anything tomorrow, or ever.


JBP-JSS: getting kind of anxious for their Level 2 Membership to be available again, which according to Carl is the next thing on the list. Level 2 will cost $57 every 3 months and will mainly benefit the promoters. After upgrading to Level 2, you will receive 50% RC on what your referrals spent to upgrade to Level 1, and 25% RC on what your referrals spent to upgrade to Level 2. Now if you don't have any referrals, then the $15 for Level 1 should be plenty since that's whats needed in order to cycle and be paid on your matrices.
- Restart Feed is approx. 30% complete.
- Email notices are still running 2-3 days behind the actual transactions.
- Statistics: there are 19,400 JSS positions that only need 1 more spot to fill. Have you checked your JSS account lately? Might be worth 5 bucks to buy a placement or premium in order to speed up that cycle process, ya know?


PXSense: love the new login. All numbers (no letters) in the captcha code PLUS it's a new color that doesn't blend with the background. Guess I can put my magnifying glass away now.
When clicking on "Matrix Placements", my tree is filling up nicely. Only need a couple more at the 10 level to fill my first matrix.
If you've purchased enough for two matrices since Sunday, you will only be able to see your first one on the screen. Once that is filled and you are paid, then your next one will appear. Did that make sense?
I'll be checking there again later this afternoon since that is when my 'daily 2%' gets credited.


LucidNature: WoW! Lucid Nature reviewed in the famous MNO blog! Does that mean we picked a good one to play in? Yes maybe.
So if you plan to join anytime soon, just remember where you heard it first (wink wink).
Will be doing another cash-out this weekend while waiting for my principal amount to mature which I believe is another 8 business days. Coolio :)


And for you Traffic Exchange fans: ShowBizHits has turned on it's Surf Buster until server change Friday night. Go surf for Double Credits while the going is good.
Reminder: 80% of your credits must be assigned to a site or more. So don't worry about the small addition for each click since 80% will be assigned to your favorite programs automatically.


It is SO windy here today and woke me up several times last night. They recorded 100 MPH gusts in the mountains and foothills. That's where I live ... taking the brunt of it all.





Greg, if you tease me about the age of this song, I will break your fingers!

2 comments:

Randy V said...

Judy;

I really liked the Association. When I was in college I went to see them in concert in Jackson, Tennessee. They really had lots of good songs in the late 60s.

Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend.

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,

Someone else who appreciates the old music of "our" generation, LOL

Well it WAS windy so I had to start singing :)

Have a great weekend also!