Thursday, January 26, 2012

Suspended?

JBP-JSS: if you were previously upgraded at Level 2 and it expired, your account will now be showing as Level 2 Upgrade Status: Suspended.
Do NOT be alarmed at this. That is how it will show until they reopen the Level 2 Upgrading. Now, I am currently NOT at Level 2 but plan to be. So I'm crossing my fingers that my referrals won't upgrade before I do because I will lose the RC if they do. (hint hint) Might want to share the same with your referrals.
I'll let you all know when I see L2 available and do my own upgrade. Thanks :)


PXSense: received a payment from PX this morning which is always welcome along with my morning coffee. Checking my stats, PX will be one month old tomorrow and they've been adding new features this entire time. Good to see the Admin is on top of it all and the 2% daily has never missed a beat. Nice Job.


GBC: sorry Gord but I'm gonna skip you today. Thanks for having a nice quiet friendly place to earn a few bucks though. Wish I could say the same about every program out there :P


Lucid Nature: my only HYIP right now (although everything is similar in a way) and it's doing just fine. I check my numbers once a day, jot them down, do a cash out when it's worth it and am getting anxious for my first spend to mature. Remember now, this one lasts for 25 business days and your spend is returned at that time. Unless I'm wrong, the 1st or 2nd of Feb will be that day for me. YaY!
PS, just got an update from Lucid:
This is a short update to inform you that we have added more promotional banners from different sizes. You can find them under ‘Promotional Material’ from the member menu after you login to your account.

We did also a face-lift of our front end. Some minor additions were made in the header and footer, as well as on the main page.

We will be adding a splash page in the coming days, which will further ease the promotional efforts of our members.

Apart from all that, everything is looking good on our end and new members are joining us every day. We get a significant amount of attention and feedback on the monitors and blogs. We will make sure to maintain this momentum for as long as possible.

Don’t forget to join us on our facebook, twitter and google plus pages:
https://www.facebook.com/lucidorganic
https://plus.google.com/104538272987903983292/posts
https://twitter.com/#!/lucidorganic

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day/night,
Lucid Nature team


LuxoSurf: so far, so good. Surfed day 3 today, only 2 more needed before my first 5 day spend matures. Yeah, I spent in the 5 day to start with just to see how it was all going to work out. Of course I'll keep tabs on it and let you know what I hear. Not that it makes much difference, but always good to have more than one set of eyes on this stuff.
I do think the Admin has the right idea and plans this time. So I'll play it out and when I get paid, will go in for another round.
Oh wait, NewsFlash. Some other Admin (who is jealous I suppose) put in a complaint to AP (even though he's not a member) and AP is looking into it. What a stupid selfish thing to do. I am just appalled at the behavior of some of these bone heads. I hope AP tells him to go fly a kite and mind his own business, but we'll see.
That was all taken care of. We're good to go!!!


aDailyCash: I was able to cash out yesterday and must have put in my request at just the right time. A couple of hours later, it was paid!
My only problem now is I did pay the $20 member upgrade which as it turns out, wasn't the smartest thing to do. But we all make mistakes and I was hoping for a better member count on this one. That's OK. Live and learn.
So unless you're a big promoter, save your $20 and stick with the 3% daily.


Was chatting with an old friend last night who showed me this page. Wow! Did that bring back memories!
I still to this day miss JS's sense of humor when we would visit in skype on a regular basis.
For those of you who don't go back to Feb of 2007, when John launched this program I volunteered to be his 'support person'. He kept me hopping for sure ... learning new things, how to set up the support Q&A for the site, checking into the forums to answer questions there. Yep, was a busy time for sure.
Funny, reading his site again now sure doesn't seem like it's been 5 years since this program ran. (big sigh) Miss you John.





No comments: