Saturday, January 7, 2012

JBP-JSS ReStart

Tried to attend the Conference Call today but the room was full. I did get in but left after Carl started explaining a few things. Figured I can read the Update that we all got today. I did pick up a few things while I was there:
- The restart started again but had to be stopped because something wasn't working right. So if you see NO change in your account, you will later.
- Also if you see an "extreme" change in your account, don't panic. It's still being worked on.
- Your 2% will be paid as soon as the restart is complete.
- Payments requested yesterday will be sent in a few hours (if you haven't received them yet).
- After the restart is done, you'll get the restart "Report" of how it all went down, lol
- Any new tripler purchases you purchased have been delayed and will added a little later.
- You will not see any restart results yet, but will be able to be seen later on today. 
Approx 50% of Tripler positions will be converted to JSS positions. Depending on how much you've made, it'll be somewhere between 35-65%. 
- Newest Triplers bought WILL BE converted to JSS. 
- Oldest ones won't be converted.
- And anybody that joined Dec 15th or after, will NOT be effected.
That's all I had time to hear before I decided to leave and let someone else enter the room. Like I said, the room was at capacity of 500 people!
OK, let me go check my account and see what's going on with it. Will be back a little later. Don't panic, we've been through this before and will go through this again at some point. Thanks :)


OK back, 5 hours later:
- Things are getting caught up now. New triplers bought are being placed, 2% daily earning being credited and payments going out.
- 75% was the magic number for me, meaning 75% of my Triplers were just converted into JSS positions.
- They are doing the "feed" over time, but already today one of my Matrices cycled. Can't complain about that.
- Once it's all said and done, I'll check my Matrices and buy placements and premiums to give them a boost.
- Since the 'oldest' Triplers are the ones still running, mine will be all be completed in 28 days.
I mentioned yesterday about not having a plan for JBP. Maybe now is the time to seriously think this through and come up with a good one. LOL
- PS, I am seeing a LOT of members matrices being filled now. So that's a good sign for sure. Means this Restart is kicking butt and moving along really fast. Keep the faith!
OK, I'm gonna go buy some Triplers right now so I'll remember this day for sure.


Since I have a big audience here today, good time to mention this.
When I send out an ALERT for something, please don't reply to that email. That email is ONLY used for my Alert sends.
If you have questions or comments about what I emailed you, please use my regular blondiejudy@gmail.com account to reply back to.
With that said, I'm sorry that some of your emails never got answered. But now you know why.
Thanks :)

14 comments:

steve said...

Hi Blondie,

thanks for the update. I've seen in your article that between 35% - 65% JSS-trippler position will be afected. But for me, I had 70 active position before the restart and now all 70 position have been converted.

Regards
Clyde

blondie said...

Clyde,
They started it, then stopped it, because there was a glitch in it.
So don't think what you see now, is what you'll see later. OK?
Have a good weekend :)

celticboy said...

Thanks for that Judy...dont mean to be negative but, i joined jss in the summer with $600 just before the first re-start and still feel i havent received my moneys worth...its been explained to me.but if im honest...still dont feel too happy about it, and for it to happen again..just when i was building up to 60 pos and left with just 15 has been a bit of a shock...i feel as if im trying to climb a greasy pole at the moment

blondie said...

Oh geez Brian,
Well, I don't think it's completed yet. Waiting for that and to see our personal "report" of our outcome.
Hope it turns out better than you expect. Positive thinking? Maybe. Guess we'll see later on.
Cheers :)

celticboy said...

Hi Judy its me again, its all very well JSS converting tripler into jss positions, but do you know what happens with these converted positions?

Thanks again and keep up the great work

blondie said...

Did you look at your Restart Detail yet? View that and see if it makes sense to you. (Log into Tripler and click on Latest Restart)
The new JSS positions will eventually cycle and pay out $60 per pop.
They're not all placed yet and will be done over time.
Also are you getting their email Updates about it? There's been 2 so far today.

S. Maine said...

I can't say that I am not disappointed that there is already another restart. I expected it to happen but not quite so soon after the last one. I had a game plan that seemed to be working but with the restart I am rethinking it. Right now I am playing the waiting game to see what happens and hoping this restart goes faster than the last one. Still feel the program is a good money maker and I am in for the long haul. Got Paid today the 2% on the triplers I have left
S. Maine

blondie said...

I'm with you. In for the long haul.
I didn't expect it so soon either but maybe from now on, we should estimate between 4-6 months for the next one? Or maybe even 3-6. Hard to predict isn't it?
Anyway I've already cycled a matrix today and seeing some ref's cycling them also.
Good Luck to you and hope to see your name there in my email notices.

DaRock said...

Hi Judy...I was so excited yesterday when I broke the $10/day barrier! Now I'm back down to $2.60/day. I understand that I'll get more matrixes from the restart, which will eventually fill and give me $60 each, but that will probably take months. I still have 2 that haven't cycled yet from the last restart. By the time I get back up to $10/day again, another restart will be around the corner. lol I try to be positive and look at the overall picture and the longevity of the program, but it's hard when you take 3 steps ahead and 2 1/2 steps back. The "big guns" who can easily afford to buy premiums for dozens of matrixes will quickly recoup their earnings, but the little guy (figuratively speaking) like me seems to always get hit the hardest. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and hope for the best. Hope you do well from this. Good luck.
John

blondie said...

Hi John,
I hear you and understand what you're saying loud and clear.
So we either put up with the Restart in JBP or play in a program that has a shorter life span. I do both. Guess I'm just reckless that way, lol
Hopefully you built up to that $10 per day as opposed to putting it in all at once. That would be worse.
I don't know what else to say. I'm disappointed also that the restart was done so soon, but am also hoping that a lot of members get a cycled matrix or two, to help ease the pain of losing their daily income. (big sigh)

kelly said...

none of this restart stuff makes sense to me and now im booted done to one spot making 20 cents a day...and it expires in 8 days hmmmm yep im lost and seems ive wasted money with both restarts so ill let that acct do nothing while i still earn with the copy cats that carl always bad mouths but doesnt seem to have to rip money off people lol

blondie said...

I feel for you Kelly, I really do.
This certainly doesn't seem to be a game/program for someone who can only afford a position or two to be able to earn anything substantial.
Everyone keeps talking about building but with the restart coming into play this soon, can't hardly get ahead.
Hope you weekend is good.
Am sorry that this didn't work for you.

kelly said...

oh judy no need to say sorry its fine we all live and learn but JSS will never see another cent from me nor a good word lol

i have invested $450 in to another program kinda like JSS but way better and way more features and doesnt need a restart every cpl days lol

i have no problem throwing money in to sites i think are very good and JSS lost that rep months ago with the the delays and excuses

hope you have a wonderful 2012 and ill be here still reading as often as i can

blondie said...

Thanks Kelly,
JBP has been really good to me so I can't bad mouth them one bit.
Maybe I was just in the right place at the right time (for a change).
Take care now and Happy 2012!