Saturday, January 28, 2012

Words of Wisdom

"If someone throws a brick at you, Build a House."
Thanks to Jennifer for the above quote and to all of you who commented or asked to be added to my Alert service email address. Luv you all !! 


JBP-JSS: listening to Carl now.
- The calculator is up and running.
- Level 2 still not available but coming "soon". I just asked Carl if we could get advance notice of it opening, and his response was that we will all be noticed by Level. Meaning your sponsor will be notified first, then yourself, then your referrals. Ooooo I like that!
- Member growth going through the roof and up to 128,409.
- Don't forget to tell your prospects about the free $10 in the Tripler to get started with. That amount will come back out of their account in 60 days but it's there to use in the interim so they can see how the system works.
- Help Desk requests are getting caught up.
- They're half way done with the restart feed.
- 'Other' money making programs coming soon also, which you know I'll probably be involved in, LOL I love new games so if JBP launches one, I'm in.
- In the email updates you receive, it IS your sponsors link that is shown and they did that for a reason, but might change it soon.
OK, that's I got from the call so going to check my stuff now. BRB


PXSense: yesterday was their 1 month anniversary (Congrats!) and don't forget weekends are when you can upgrade with your account balance. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and let it build a little more first.
PX sends out some really informative updates, so if you're a member you can keep tabs on it all.
- They've released Instant Withdraws via AP only.
- They are still running a contest for original testimonial, paid post, banner or anything creative related to PXSense.
- and they have increased the conversion rate of your Credits-to-Cash to $3 per 1000 PTP Credits. It's a promo offer and will expire in a few days.
To be honest with you, I haven't been paying enough attention to all the bells and whistles this site has. Checking my account daily and receiving my 2% is always a bonus in my book.
Also one of my referrals just added a couple more units which now means my first matrix is filled! YaY!! Guess i need to wait it out for the email I should be receiving about that. Hurry PX Hurry! LOL


Oh hey, my new vacuum cleaner brush roller came yesterday so I promptly replaced the old one with the new, and Voila! Twenty six bucks and she's purring like a kitten.


GBC: remind me to email Gord. I think I'm ready to buy another Easy 40 Plan :) ** Done and already got back $25 of the $40 I spent. Thanks Gord!


Lucid Nature: site was offline for awhile yesterday due to a ddos attack. Then came back, but seems to be offline again today. What the ** is going on? Sheesh! I'll check again later :(
** Site is back up for me. If not for you, should be soon.


LuxoSurf: today is day 5 since my first spend. I did add a small upgrade today, surfed and will wait until tomorrow to withdraw because I am seeing my expiration date as being 1/29. OK, that makes sense for this type of game. Put your coin in, pull down the handle, hit the jack pot, then wait for your winnings to fall out. (right Elmer?) LOL


aDailyCash: I filled a first matrix and trying to figure out how that happened. Guess I don't understand enough about how it all works. Checking the matrices view (view boards - drop down menu), I see Me and my 1 and only active referral. But then, there are others below me with different sponsor numbers. OK, so I guess there is some sort of spillover. Awesome. Today I am at Silver level and got $10 bucks for it. Thanks aDaily!


Hey I matched 4 out of 6 in the Colorado Lotto on Wed.
Looked it up and it'll pay $31. If it were 5/6, $531 and over 1.9 million if it were 6/6. Well, maybe next time :)


Tripler2 = T2MoneyKlub Update:
Hi T2 Members.
Here is another important update regarding the reset scheduled for the 1st feb.
We are also switching to our new website... T2MoneyKlub.com
Please read the update here.
Regards
Dave
T2 Staff.

No comments: