Friday, December 7, 2012

Get Well Soon O-Rae

Been holding off posting until I knew everything went well.
Olivia Rae was in surgery this morning to remove a lump from her throat (cyst) and tonsils-adenoids.
Surgery went great and she's awake now having her first of many popsicles over the next few days. Not to mention all the ice cream and cold juice she can handle.
I was a nervous wreck last night and this morning, but can breathe a little easier now that it's done.
Love You O-Rae. Hope you feel better soon baby. xoxoxo




So can I focus on a little business now?
Yeah I suppose I'll try :)


ProfitClicking: haven't been able to find an open 'bucket' all day. But I'll keep watching the Forum for news on that.
- received my daily ad pack income for 12/3 - 12/5.
Too bad it can't be withdrawn right away.
-- just got into the STP bucket for today. Was at 3:07 MST.
Not that it'll be open the same time tomorrow, but thought I'd let you know.


RicanAdFunds and ismAdsIncome: Update:
Dear Judy
I apologize, but there will be a short delay in payment of today's withdrawals.
This is due an internet outage at my hotel in the Philippines.
I will process your withdrawal requests as soon the internet connection is restored.
Regards
Richard
No problem, I'm sure we all understand.
I personally don't have a w/d request in today but thought I'd let you all know in case you do and didn't receive his message.


GrandBankClub: just want to clear something up here.
This is not a program for the high rollers aka heavy hitters. Gord runs a nice little program that has been running for over three years I believe. The idea behind it was to allow members to earn a little extra, without worry, that could be used as seed money (for example) in other programs they want to participate in. This is not to be played as a big money in - big money out game. Gord wants to keep the program small, like a little family, and does not want it listed in any forum's.
With that said, if you're one of those who can start small, $40 - $100 maybe, once this gets moving for you, you should be able to withdraw on a regular basis while keeping your account alive, active and growing.

3 comments:

Randy V said...

I bet you were a lot worried. Its great to know that everything went good. We have to keep these babies healthy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

I tried to leave a message several times yesterday but the code at the bottom would never work. I know I got it right several times but it didn't like me I guess.

Profit Hub said...

Awwhhh, I hope baby O will recover quickly. I'm glad to hear that you are no longer feeling like "chopped liver" too. Be well, my Colorado friend. Thanks again for the condolences. I'm starting to feel like myself again which means I'm about due to post a rant on my blog. Stay tuned. lol

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
Yeah I was pacing the floor and didn't sleep for very long.
Yesterday was much better knowing that it all went good.
That dang code thing!
I'd remove it but every time I do I get slammed with spam bots.
Glad you finally got it to work :)

Hey Gwen,
Glad you're feeling better too and can't wait to see your next Rant.
It's always good to get these things off our chests, lol
Have a good weekend and I'll keep an eye on your blog too.
Cheers!