Another Christmas classic, brought to you by O Rae Morrison!
Here it is, one year later and she still wants no part of this.
Maybe next year she'll have it all figured out, lol
OK, let me start from the bottom.
GrandBankClub: since I was mistaken about the 'fast start bonus' funds, Gord set me straight which I will post here:
so... to get max earning from the E40P...
- Member withdraws $54
- Member buys $40 E40P
- Member gains $4.30 LB (in account balance)
- Member gets paid $54
- Member gains FSB of $20.50 (in account balance)
rinse and repeat
Folks that are already in a profit remain there with each purchase as long as they withdraw more than purchasing of course.
Now this is obviously after you've funded your first $40 (or more) and started earning. As for myself, I bought 4 - 40's the other day. Have received $82 FSB and $17.20 Loyalty Bonus into my account already. So as you can see, once you get started, it just keeps rolling as long as you work it.
Yesterday, even though I'm still coughing like crazy, volunteered to watch my grand doggie Louis (pronounced Woolis by O-Rae) after her very expensive gum surgery.
Poor baby is on drugs and high as a kite. She just hung out and relaxed most of the day and seemed to be feeling better by the time her Daddy picked her up last night. Get Well Soon Woolis.
ismMagic / ismAdsIncome / RicanAdFunds:
Got a note from Richard on Tuesday that he was in the Philippines promoting the Rican programs and meeting up with members. Now how cool is that?
I'll tell you honestly, when I first joined up with these guys I joined with the same thoughts as everything else online. Get in, make some money, then see where it goes after that. Boy am I surprised! (in a good way of course.)
- Finally got my Rican E-Wallet all figured out and working.
For those having trouble, Joey put up step-by-step instructions on his site and you can find that HERE.
- Now, what I did first was update each profile to be sure they are all exactly the same, and they need to be! For instance:
'CO' and 'Colorado' do not match.
'United States' and 'United States of America' do not match.
'Downline Builder' must be updated also in ismMagic (under My Account tab) with your username for RAF and ismAI.
So when updating your own profiles, pay special attention to how those fields (and everything else) is input.
Now once I got my e-wallet updated and approved, I was able to purchase a new position in RAF yesterday with my Wallet funds from ismMagic. Also added a few more positions from pay processor funds as well.
- Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that the Rican network of programs will soon replace the one that paid my bills earlier this year? Something to seriously consider I believe. Thanks Richard and Russell.
- ps, was paid $150 from ismAdsIncome yesterday ;)
Phinanci: it's coming back. It's just taking forever and a day.
ProfitClicking: I don't even know where to start.
OK, so the new Bucket is working. IF you can catch it that is.
- Date: December 06, 2012 12:27:17 PM
- Amount Sent: $46.00 USD
- Sender Email: firstname.lastname@example.org