Saturday, September 27, 2014

Everyday Extraordinary

Binimal which just opened yesterday has started out like gang busters. Surely those who are depositing plan to stick around for a while and not try to take advantage of the program.
I joined yesterday morning and when I checked the stats this morning, there was already 14K in deposits. As I write this note, I see we're over 18K now. I do believe that includes re-spends but still... that's a whole lot of money going into the program early on.
Anyway, I'll enjoy the 'game' for as long as it lasts and like I wrote yesterday, will withdraw my earnings and replay my principal.
==========

Been thinking a lot lately about my old friend John (js) who passed away four years ago today. Things sure have changed in the last 4 years but I still miss hearing from him on a daily basis.
Hope you're having a great time where you are js, and don't forget about us poor schmucks down here, har. Luv ya xoxo
==========

PAS is doing just great. Should have enough built up in my account to purchase one more $25 pack before my monthly subscription runs out. After that, I'll recheck my account and decide on my next plan of attack, lol
========== 

AdzPays, unfortunately I need to remove the banner today. My daily earnings have stopped and you would think I should be making something with my $40 active plan. Well, I get a penny here and there but I can't list something that has stopped earning.
==========

Now... here's one lucky Cow.
Or at least she should be with that Big 7 on her head.













What do you think of that Olivia?
I know 7 is your lucky number too.




No comments: