Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Holiday


I'll be back in a bit.
-----
Well... been kind of a weird day here.
One of the cats woke me up at 4 AM. Sure wish they would wait until the sun comes up (at least) or get themselves a dam clock.

Not much going on except for LinumFund which is kicking butt. Watching the stats page is just incredible.
PS, their support system rocks! I've had 2 issues so far that have been dealt with professionally and promptly. WooHoo!

PAS's changes are not in effect yet as far as I can tell.

AdzPays is paying our daily comm's but... hasn't it been a lot less than it should be? Well I think they're working on some changes too.

With Sparbs I have another 11 days before my spend matures.

So I guess that's it.
Hope you all had a nice relaxing Holiday :)

No comments: