Monday, December 17, 2007

FPP has launched ... and more just added

Morning everyone!

FPP / FastProfitPro has launched today right on schedule. I jumped in and made a small deposit and will report on my progress. Besides, what else was I going to do with that little bit of LibertyReserve money eh?

If you do decide to try it out, be sure to read their FAQ's ... especially the first one and the last one or two. They tell it like it is so none of us should be surprised or disappointed.

Also know that your deposit is set on a 24 hr clock. So if you deposit today at 3 PM, don't look for your 20% until tomorrow at 3 PM. Got it?

***

Need to shop today. eck :(

***

Back from shopping and survived, barely. Spent way too much money but have a new vacuum cleaner, so that's a plus. And a few Christmas gifts for the kids and critters. ha! Of course, I'm not done. So if I get a little testy this week, bear with me, ok? Thanks

***

Holding off on buying new positions at e2ePay. You might want to consider doing the same. I have a feeling that I'm going to be much happier if I wait for the new re-launch on the 26th of Dec. Trust me, I'm psychic, ha!

***

Checked my account at SandellandPartners today. The money was right on!
I had originally put in a measley $50 on Oct 13th and set it to 100% compounding. Happy to report that I now have over $180 in my account. Nice! Jimmy Sandell, you rock! Can't wait to see what the new year brings :)

Oh and has anybody wondered WHY I always put the S&P link in brown? Think about it. What's a normal color of horses, eh? huh? hahaha ok then.

***

Ok, enough fun for today.
See you guys tomorrow :)

blondie

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

You are a very BRAVE woman to go face the weather and crowds, my friend! Better you than me! Good luck on the shopping adventure!

HermitJim

blondie said...

Yeah but it's Monday.
Shouldn't be that crowded, right?
Still I'm stalling :(
ahhhhh