Monday, July 14, 2008

10dw, 10cc, dog, cat, bugs and 10cc


"Oh-Oh ... is that a Cat behind me?!?

Maybe if I stay real still ... he won't notice I'm here!"

*****

News update 07/14/08 - 10centclub and admin emails support

10centclub will open in July:
The 10centclub will open in July. Which we are working hard to move e2epay to www.10centclub.com. Your account in e2epay will be transferred to 10centclub 100% as it is. Please do not purchase, re-purchase or withdraw from your e2epay transfer account in 10dollarswonder.

admin emails support:
To improve our admin emails support, please re-send your email request with one of the following 4 titles in the subject line:
1. your username - missing positions
2. your username - processor info change
3. your username - withdraw
4. your username - technical issues

To help us speed up processing your email request, you must include your username in the subject line. If you are reporting missing positions, please include the amount, date purchase and processor used.

SolidTrustPay clarification:
You can make a withdraw payout to STP, only if you have purchases made from SolidTrustpay. Your withdrawals payout to STP will be limited to your total STP purchases till 9/31/08. If you do not have purchases made from STP, Your withdrawals to STP will be cancelled and credited back to your balance. You can make your withdraw again to a different processor.

*****

Well that's all Good News!
I am hoping to have advance notice of the 10centclub opening. If and when I do, I will notify those on my Alert List before posting here in my blog or in the forums. So if you're not already on my Alert List, please feel free to add yourself HERE. Thanks :)

Just a reminder, don't send me regular email to that AOL address. I only go there when doing an Alert. Always email me at my gmail address in this blog.

*****

OK, I need to get outside and pull some weeds out of my garden before it gets too hot. I'll be back in a bit :))

*****

You know, I can deal with all the flies, moths, rolly-polly bugs, grasshoppers and worms. Heck, I even removed a daddy longlegs spider crawling up my arm.

But when I put my hand in the weeds to lean forward and felt a sharp pain ... I knew exactly what I had done.

This guy was just grazing in the grass and I plopped my wrist right on top of him. Dang. Of course he stung me but I DID remember what Dave and Jess recently taught me ...

So back to the house I go, saying "ouch ouch ouch" the entire way. Found a penny in my wallet. Washed the boo-boo, dried it off, then rubbed the Penny all around the bite/sting area.

Within a matter of a minute or two, that horrible burning sensation went away! Cool eh?

And they say Pennies aren't worth anything!
This penny was like a Penny from Heaven. So you might want to remember this little trick ... just in case you ever get stung. Works like a Charm :))

*****

Speaking of 10CC ... I just made this connection in my little blonde brain.



16 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...that's good news about E2EPay or whatever we will call it from now on. Don't know how I missed it on my cruising this morning.

What a GREAT pic of Lou Dog and the cat! Makes me laugh to see the expression on her face...I needed that this morning...thanks!

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
That update wasn't posted first thing this morning. So you didn't miss it. I just happened to catch it first, lol

Isn't Lou dog a crack up???
I laughed last night also right after I took the pic and saw how funny her face looked! Gotta Love Her!

Thanks for the visit,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Hi all!

For the most I tell you good news, but today I got a nasty email from a person who wanted to be removed from my list.I just wrote about the importance of purchasings/repurchasings on a regular basis to maintain the healthiness of the program, and someone reacts like this??

I don´t care about those, cause I know I get good comments, very comments from others.

You all know that there are bad people out there too.Therefore it´s encouraging with more fair reactions:)

Let´s continue to build both 10Dollars and the continuation of e2epay in 10centclub.com.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie. Yes that is good news about e2epay. Ooops I mean 10 centclub.

I am looking forward to this.

Rock on!

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

Hey Mattias,
Maybe the person who sent you the email isn't even playing in 10dw? Perhaps they just wanted to be removed from your list?
I never take that too seriously. Everyone has their own reason for not wanting to hear from us :)

Hey Gene!
I am soooooo looking forward to 10centclub also. Can't wait for that cycling to get my heart pumping again! lol

Thanks both of you for dropping by!
Cheers!

Holideez said...

I'm so excited about 10centclub

can't wait!!

js said...

The one that comes right to mind from 10CC is: I'm not in love, so just forget it. It's just a funny thing am going through......

blondie said...

Something like that js :)
Yes, that was the first one that came to my mind also, but then I looked them up on youtube and decided on the happier song for my blog post.
Thanks for checkin on me.
Been looking for you today also.
Take care,
blondie

Cat Melton said...

A penny on a wasp sting...that is one I've never heard. Gotta tell my daughter about that one...
I just love all the knowledge I gain from these blog posts.

Keep on smilin',
Cat

Cat Melton said...

Oh, blondie, the look on LouDog's face is priceless...

blondie said...

Yes Holideez,
I am very excited about it also :)

Hey Cat,
Yes the penny works great. You just keep rubbing it on the sting till the sting goes away. Something about the copper in the penny does the trick.

Lou sure does make faces! hahaha

Later you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Blondie, you are always encouraging! I have really good, active members too:)

I´m also excited about 10centclub.com....

To be continued:)

blondie said...

Thanks Mattias,
Always appreciate kind words.
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

I'm a newbie...can you tell me what the 10centclub will be/is? I just joined and activated my 10DollarWonder and DRW today...looking forward to whatever is going to happen. Blondie, it's your reports here in your blog that have given me the "courage" I guess you'd say, to try these programs. - Linda in hot, smokey skies California

blondie said...

Hi Linda,
Nice to meet you and hear from you!

The 10centclub will be just like 10dollarswonder. When it was running before (as e2ePay) I was cycling twice as much as 10dw.
So that gives us something to look forward to, right?

Wish I had someone honest to follow then I first started here. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way. Lot a losses, but have learned a lot since then.

Am glad you got the 'courage' to try these things. What I am currently promoting is very honest and rewarding.

So keep that 'smoke shield' on and come back often, ok?

Thanks for your support,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

I have also heard that cedar trees like copper too... some eople have put pennies in the ground when planting them.. And yes - the big haqrdware stores sell a copper product for trees too..

Just my 2 coppers ..