Thursday, July 17, 2008

You Guys and Gals Make Me Smile!!!

No, I'm not awake yet today.
Just wanted to get a head start on today's post and didn't want to forget this ...
Was just checking my aol address - the Alert List email one.
I received 13 new additions to my Alert list in the last 2 days!
You have NO IDEA what that means to me ... knowing that I have readers who really ARE interested in what I'm talking about and how I'm making money. Also knowing that I'm NOT alone out here helps too, lol

So if you've been meaning to join, but haven't yet ... do it from HERE Thanks again ... All of You !!!

*****

Missi the support gal at 10DollarsWonder is in the process of moving for the next few days. So don't panic if your support emails don't get answered right away. She'll catch up as soon as she is settled.
Oh and if you have any general questions, send me a comment here and I'll try to give you an answer.

*****

Yeppers, just checked my DRW account and I see that my friend and yours, Cat (aka meltcat) has finally decided to join :) Thanks Cat!
Also for those of you who don't know, Cat has her own blog page where she should be adding her DRW link soon. (that's a hint Cat - chop chop)

*****

OK this is funny ... I am still getting emails from DollarMonster saying that "My Position Just Cycled". Now, what is wrong with that picture? huh?
Would someone please tell them to turn off their auto-mailer? hahaha

*****

All this talk about smiling lately made me think of Chicago's well know song from the 70's (yeah yeah yeah, showing my age again) ...
Thanks to all of you who "Make Me Smile" :))



9 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...great song this morning! Good news about so many folks wanting to follow yo by joining your alert list. See...I'm not the only one who trust ya!

See ya later!

Cat Melton said...

Thanks for the 'Smile' music.

Did you notice any new DRW ref's from yesterday?

Have a good one,
Cat

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Jim - my early morning coffee buddy makes me smile again :)

Cat? Haven't been to DRW since early yesterday. Let me go check now!

See you guys later,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie - back from the trip - and all went well. I could sure send you some rain as on part of my drive home had a torrential rain storm with lightning and sound effects.. thank goodness traffic slowed down as road ws ful of water.

So good to go away but so good to come home - safe and sound and my cat Babie hasn't forgotten me.

Also glad to see all the friends still here too.
Will take me a bit to catch up on the reading but I will.
gotta have a nap - even coffee won't me from that.

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Welcome Back!
Glad your trip went well and I'm sure Babie was glad to see you!
Enjoy the coffee and nap,
blondie :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it´s always nice to look in here amongst good friends!

And old 10cc and Chicago!

But 10cc will also become new(hint):)

Do they make that good music today?

Yes, some of it.....

Anonymous said...

Blondie - yes that was me anonymous - didn't mean to do that.. Still tired I guess.

Clouding up and might get more showers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

I'm premier exe in DRW like U. Today 1 of my referral bought a $50 adpack but I think I earned only $6 or 12%.
Did this lower referral commission happen to U as well ? Perhaps they have reduced the rate since today ?

blondie said...

Hi Calvin,
I don't thing so but I don't really know for sure.
Nothing has changed on their site and they still say they pay 20%
I would send in a support ticket.
And please let us know what the answer is.
blondie
ps, I don't keep track that closely of ref comm's vs earnings ... so I can't really say one way or the other. But DO let me know.
Thanks!