Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yes :) and Bad News, hahaha

Good Morning :)

Had trouble checking my DRW account today. Said the site was too busy. I suppose that's a good sign. More folks are getting involved. Very cool ;)

*****

No trouble getting into ETXAds though. Everything is just dandy.

*****

Well it's the 29th of July already. I've not heard back from the Admin of 10DollarsWonder. I sure as heck hope everything is coming along fine with the old
e2ePay merge to the new 10CentClub. Sitting on the edge of my chair.

*****

OK, before you all ask ... was another hot, dry day yesterday. Same today so far. Still no rain :(

*****

WARNING:
Well, it looks like my "gut feeling" was right-on about OceanSideWealth. Just read an update at 9planetreviews which was quite disturbing (to say the least).
Things just didn't look right to me from the very beginning. Maybe it was just a "woman's intuition" ... don't know for sure. But I hesitated slamming it since I know quite a few folks who were going to play. But that's NOT the case any longer. So if I were you, I would definitely Stay Away!

*****

Do you all have a Song that you never get tired of hearing? Even after years and years and ... more years?
This is one of those songs for me.
Takes me back to the 'good old days' of "watching the world, watching all of the world, watching us go by".
Any guesses before you hear it?
No? OK. Listen up :))



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Blondie . After a very productful evening - and lots of good contacts - I had a very short sleep and "up & at 'er" again. . Actually so cool out this am - felt like putting on winter clothes. But just for a minute. Don't worry it will get hot again today.
I know July 29 - where did it go . Why does summer go by so quickly - and not winter... probably someone knows.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...good to see ya this morning. Good choice of songs as well! Between your music and my cartoons...how can people NOT be entertained reading blogs?

Guess "They" might say we are doing a public service! As always, I enjoy your updates.

See ya later, Dear!

js said...

My guess is "CLoser to the Edge" ahahahaha!

js

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Try to stay cool today :)

Hey Jim,
Thanks :) Guess it IS kinda like a public service eh? lol

John,
BONK! "Close to the Edge" was the name of the album, not the song. Guess it was 'before your time'. Har!

C'you guys,
blondie

js said...

It was NOT before my time. I had all of their albums.

harumph.

Sigh.

And grin.

js

Guess I'll have to listen to it to tell the name.

blondie said...

js, you're such a crack up sometimes :)

But you STILL didn't tell me the name of the song. hehe

Unknown said...

SFIPay.com is gone ?
If yes, then less 1 pay processor to buy DRW n ETXads adpack.

blondie said...

Gosh I hope not.
Maybe they're just having trouble with their site?
I'll check around.