Monday, July 28, 2008

My Parents went to Mexico ....





and all I got

was this

stupid Sombrero!










*****

So you guys like the new layout of my blog?
Did you notice all the updated stuff on the right?
Pretty cool huh?

*****

I see js got his account at the ASA Forum suspended. (har!)
For what? Asking too many questions about that new "pet program" of Jakes? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

*****

Hard to believe that out of almost 200 sign-ups in MichaelBadger.com, only 8 of them have verified themselves so far. Even some who Paid the fee back in Oct-Nov to earn more, have NOT verified themselves yet.
So what does that mean? More money for those of us who are paying attention :))

So if you're a free or paid member, and have NOT verified your account in the last couple of days, just go to Member Login and do it now! I'm sure it'll be well worth it.

*****

I took yesterday off. So those who sent me email, I will respond soon. Thanks

*****

No new updates at 10DollarsWonder yet :(
I (like you) am very anxious to see the announcement of when the 10CentClub will open. When it does, those of us who are already in e2ePay will be happy campers and those of us who promote the "new" program should be able to pick up some good referrals ... since this will look like a brand new program, right?

*****

Oh lookie here ... I just made another $16 bucks from ThePriviateMillionaire program. YaY!!! Will put that in my sock and save it for the water bill.

*****

You know what really bugs me?
Folks who write to me, tell me they love my blog, read it every day, etc. etc... then they try to promote to me something that I write about dam near daily!!!
So the proof is in the pudding eh?

*****


Thanks everyone for your comments today!

This one's for you Gene :))

Cheers,
blondie



10 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I like the new look on the blog. I also REALLY like the new sombrero on Lou Dog! I may have to get one for myself. On second thought, it would only get eaten by the two Roomies so why bother?

Anyone want to buy a couple of Siamese cheap?? maybe I could donate them to the circus!

blondie said...

Would love to see you in a Sombrero Jim. Even if it DOES have 2 Siamese kittens hanging by their claws off the edges! hahaha

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I really needed it today :D
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Blondie - thanks for the reminder .. about MB .
Yes I like the look of your blog site - and browsed thro it a bit - while I shoulda been doing something else - so what I mean by that it caught my attention .
Hermit Jim - don't give away your kittens - you love them and you know it !!!
My motto : Love and take care of each other !!

blondie said...

You're very welcome Myrna.
Glad you like the blog too.

We know the hermit would never part with his kittens. He's just a big tease, lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie. Looking good!

I think you need to color coordinate the hat to the dog or the dog to the hat and the cat. Of course the dog does blend well with the outside pets.

How? I shall leave that up to you. As per usual.

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

Hey Gene,
Am glad to see you checking on me.
Not sure about that color coordination thing, lol
Oh well, maybe next time.
Cheers,
blondie

Cat Melton said...

Hey Blondie-Girl,
I, too, like the updated blog. Of course the format may be changed, but the content is still the same...super!
I'm trying to get caught up after the weekend..when the kids come in, I can't surf and blog and such as much.

Have a wonderful day,
Cat
PS Lou dog looks quite festive in her sombrero!

Anonymous said...

Blondie - I once had my picture taken in mexico stanindg beside a donkey wearing a sombrero - and little did I know it had words spelled backwards on it - too funny !! I won't say what the words said !!

blondie said...

Thanks Cat :)
I like the updated blog too. As you can see, I've been having fun with it.
Lou went home yesterday so I got NO kids around anymore!
Looking at the pic, I think the Sombrero looks festive, Lou just looks bored. hahaha

Hey Myrna,
Sometimes those words are best kept private :)
Did you know I can write backwards? I can. On fogged up windows etc. Oh well, who cares right?

Later :))

Anonymous said...

Blondie -
on the hat I think it spelled something funny - not unhealthy - but I can't remember and I can't find the picture. he he .

I reactivated my profile etc. with Michael Badger. Easy as pie. (anyone know what that means ?)
Thanks for keeping on keeping on reminding us.