Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of the Month

Well here it is, the last day of the month already. What do you need to do today that you've been procrastinating about all month?

Is your rent or mortgage paid?
Are you at work doing 'month end' stuff?
What else is going on in your life that you should deal with today? Fun stuff I hope ;)

Have you checked your 10DollarsWonder account lately to be sure you stay active? When was the last time you purchased or re-purchased a position? I will be checking my own today as well. Just remember the rules in order to keep earning.

*****

What's up with SFIPay? Just received a comment that it's gone? Maybe they're just having trouble with their site. Has anyone heard anything about that? Let us all know if you have. Thanks :)

*****

Am really happy with DRW and ETXAds, and I've been fortunate enough to have some great referrals there also. One of them in DRW now has 35 positions running. Wow! Thanks to all of you for supporting these two advertising programs. Sure is a nice 'bonus' on top of the daily profit share.

*****

I don't think it's rained here for over a month now. I had to check back in my blog to be sure. Haven't I been asking for anyone to do a "rain dance" since June? C'mon guys. Dance Dance Dance! ha!

*****

OK, I've decided this was a good idea.

I followed The Hermit (don't look behind ya Jim :) and just joined the Gano Coffee Free Affiliate Program.

They actually have a nice little set up. You can earn commissions on your own purchases of Coffee, Green Tea, Chocolates and other products as well as 20% on first level and 10% on second level sales.

I used to be a Ganoderma Coffee drinker a few years back, and an affiliate to boot. But that 'other' company forced me to make a monthly purchase in order to keep my sales site active. That's NOT the case here. This site is Free ... and Free in my book is always good!

*****

brb ... or not.

I have some big money maturing in my "P"rivate program today that I need to decide what to do with. Decisions decisions ... ahhh :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blondie - good morning.
Yes the 31st - it sure came quickly. Got all my month end stuff done - except am looking for 1 pc. of paper --- know I saw it a few days ago - Argh !!! Last night was so frantically looking for it I must have burned up 1000 cals in mental anguish..so went to bed - got up at 6 am to start another day !! It will tur up in the strangest place I guess.
I went to make an appt but the place wasn't open til 10 - and so went next door to a laundromat where I met a young girl who had moved here from Ont. She had a bunch of laundry. She was nervous to walk back home - so I offered to give her a ride - something which we are discouraged from doing in this big city (isn't that sad !!) - but it turned out well. So I did one of my good deeds for today. Am Sure there will more opportunities.
Has anyone else done a good deed today? I bet they have.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie!

I´m back from a vacation trip to Helsinki where I and my buddy had good weather all the time and I had time to take nice photos...

When I came back I had got two more sign ups and one paying member of them in 10Dollars, and growth in the other programs as well:)

Nice to be amongst my "online friends" again:)

We swedes love our coffee!!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for following me. Maybe we can get a Virtual Coffee Empire started!! No money , just a big empire! And lots of coffee...

I have been doing a rain dance for ya...that sound you hear isn't thunder, but my fat belly flapping up and down. Maybe that will shake some rain out of the sky for ya. Hope so.

See ya later, Girl!

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
I'm sure we've all done a good deed today. We're all good folk here. Thanks for stopping by :)

Hey Mattias,
Welcome Home and Congrats on your new referrals! I wondered where you went?

Jim Jim Jim,
I like the coffee idea. Especially considering the current price :(
Hope your belly-dancing does bring me some rain! Wouldn't that be great? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie - -

I know what you mean about no rain. Altho part of Texas had LOTZ of rain from hurricane Dolly, here around Houston it is hot and dry. Looking for triple digit temps in next few days and no rain to speak of until the middle of the month!!

blondie said...

Hi Joyce,
Nice to see you again :)
Yes, I saw that Dolly left a mess around TX. Glad it wasn't in Houston. Even when it rains around here, never seems to hover over me :(
Our high today, Friday will be 99 and dry.
Thanks for stopping by.
blondie :))