Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Aloha Friday :))

After sleeping 10 hours last night, I had no idea what day it was when I finally got up.

Thank goodness my friend Paul in Hawaii sent me this cute little pic to remind me.

So Happy Aloha Friday to You !!!

*****

Well this is interesting.
Do any of you remember e-TradeXchange?
When they first opened in 2005, they were strictly an e-currency exchange service. When you used the service, part of the fee you paid was sent to other members as a profit share earning.

So today, I got an email from Cody (thanks Cody) showing me that they have changed their site to yet another Advertising site ... and also owned by the SFIPay folks. No kidding?!? How many of these sites do they need anyway?

Well ... I wrote them off long ago. I had earned a bit of money at the launch in 2005, but then it just stopped-dead in it's tracks.

Believe it or not, I dug up my old UserID and Password and logged into the site. I'll be darn! My $2.76 is still showing in my account balance. That's incredible!

So there you have it. Another place to Advertise which looks just like the others. $5 min. $50 max. One purchase per day. Matures at 175% (per Cody, I didn't see it on the site).

I might add $5 to this, just to see what happens. I mainly wanted YOU to be aware that the site has come back to life. Maybe you've got some old earnings in there too? Check it out :))

*****

Still no News update at 10DollarsWonder with regards to 10CentClub ... but that's OK. We know what's going on, right?
And I forgot you can't withdraw on Fri, Sat & Sun's any longer. Oops. So I've decided to repurchase with everything I earn for the next 3 days. Good plan eh?

*****

My first Ad Pack in DRW has finally matured. It took about 105 days and I've earned 200% ROI. So that's almost 2% daily in profit sharing alone. Can't complain.

*****

To those of you who have been doing a Rain-Dance for me ... Thank You - but it's NOT working! So please keep trying at your convenience. Use your discretion and know that you ARE permitted to do it naked if you choose. I promise I won't peek ;)

*****

STP - Solid Trust Pay is a really popular Payment Processor these days. If you don't already have an account there, go sign-up for one. And be sure to give your friends / referrals your ID when they need an account.
I forgot all about that until just now when I made .45 cents from a referral. Thanks!

*****

Grab a tissue before you watch the video below. Here's the story that came with it. (Thanks Jess. You know I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff :)

I’ll bet you’ve never seen a pet like the one in this Video of the Day. In 1969, two friends, John Rendall and Ace Berg, purchased a lion. At the time, Christian the lion was a 35-pound cub. He had been born in a zoo. The friends raised Christian in their London home. All three hung out in a friend’s furniture shop on the weekends.

Within a year, Christian had grown to 185 lbs. Rendall and Berg realized they couldn’t keep him much longer. But they didn’t know what to do with him. A chance encounter changed that. Two actors from the film Born Free walked into the furniture store.

The actors recommended a conservationist, George Adamson, living in Kenya. Christian was soon in Africa. There he was rehabilitated and released into the wild.

In 1974, Rendall and Berg decided to visit Christian one last time. He was now a wild animal. Adamson told them it was doubtful that Christian could be found. No one had seen him in nine months.

The two flew to Kenya, anyway. On the day they landed, Christian appeared outside Adamson’s camp. Somehow, he knew. He waited outside the camp until Rendall and Berg arrived.

This video was taken during their reunion with Christian. What a story! What a video!




10 comments:

Unknown said...

What do U mean U still have $2.76 in your old e-tradexchange.com account ? The old exchanger site is gone, replaced by new ad cum revenue-sharing site. So how can U still see your account balance ?

Unknown said...

Oh, U won't see the 175% on the site and neither will U see 200% on DRW and 150% on ETXads. When U buy adpacks, then U will see it matures at 175%. That is the only way to see the percentage.

blondie said...

So you really don't believe me? That's ok. I just logged in and here it is:

Money Made From Fast Cash: $0.00000
Money Made From AdPack Profit Sharing: $2.76595

Total Money Made: $2.76595
Total Withdraws: $0.00
Total Purchases: $0.00
Balance: $2.77

Looks like all of the old info. is gone except for what was left over in my account from the old site.

Unknown said...

My god, my account still there !!! I didn't know that and that's why I signup a new account yesterday and invested $10 adpack. Else I wouldn't have got a new account.

How lucky I am to email U and U told me about your old ac.

Thank you, Thank you.

Unknown said...

Blondie,

U need to contact them to add your ecurrency info in. Also all your adpacks are unused.
And what is great is that they still retain the 300% on our old adpacks, but new adpacks now pays only 175%.

SFIPay folks really keep their promises - revived the old site (so we can earn again) and still keep the 300% on our old adpacks ! Some of my adpacks are over 3 yrs old !

Anonymous said...

Thanks Blondie for the beautiful video! It´s amazing how wonderful relations can be between humans and as in this case, a lion!

I´m touched!

Good luck with the new program.

blondie said...

Thanks Cody.
I noticed those things also, but thought I'd let those who had an old account find out for themselves :)
Am glad that your old acct. was still in tact. YaY!

Mattias,
Yes, the video sure is a tear-jerker. Such a beautiful sight.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing. A mate sent me his link to this one as well. Hence my ending up here via google. I am in a few similar to this.. Have a vague memory of the old site but said memory is stuffed. I think my login details would be long gone, been through a few computers since then, lost some stuff

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...glad you found some extra money! Now you can take me out! At $2.75 lucky for you I'm a cheap date!

Good post today, Sweetie (you are such a softie!)

See ya
Jim

blondie said...

Hey TD,
Glad you made it here.
I just dug up my old ID and password and holy crap, it worked!
The email I have in their profile is an old one. So I wrote to them about how to change it.
Let's hope this time around we can make a bit more money eh?
Thanks for finding me :)


Jim :)
Glad to have you here as always! I can probably buy a burger at McDonalds for that $2.76. You know they got that .99 cent menu right? hehehe

Thanks y'all for dropping by :)
blondie