Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recouping from Yesterday

*****

Having Louis here is like watching a child. I'm always keeping an eye on her and need to stay 'on my toes'. So to make up for yesterday, I slept till 8 AM today. Ahhhh, feels good :))

*****

Let's talk about Deep Cycler for a minute, OK?
It's a Cycler - a Doubler. First In = First Out.
When you buy a position in a "Line" you get a position number. As more positions are bought in the same Line, yours moves closer to cycling.

So those of you asking "When will I cycle?" ... keep an eye on the front page of the site in the "News" section. Austin is updating it every 24 hours with the most current position numbers cycling.
Here is what I pulled just minutes ago:

Match these up to your #s according to the line they are in and it will give you an idea of when you will cycle

4$ line - 5122

2$ line - 6511

1$ line - 7236

So for instance: my next $4 position number is 5219*. That means 97 positions that were bought before mine need to cycle before it's my turn.

If there are No More $4 positions bought, mine will never cycle and I will lose the $4 that I put into the "game". That's just the way it works. OK?

*Update: 5219 just cycled for me. I received a new position for $4 plus $4 in my account balance. Cool :)

***

There are 2 new lines opening in Deep Cycler this Saturday at 10:00 AM est. Those who are there for the opening will more than likely cycle their first purchases pretty fast. The lines will be $5 and $6, and you will only be able to purchase a maximum of 5 positions per line during the first one hour after launch.
Just remember this is a Game and any money you decide to play with should be money that you can afford to lose. Kapish? ok good.

*****


2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...makes sense to me and if I can understand it...everyone should be able to! After all, I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack!!

Thanks for the info...
Jim

blondie said...

Thanks Jim.
Well I've had a few folks ask me when they would cycle. And of course, there is no way for me to know that.
It's OK. I hope they understand now.
Thanks for stopping by,
Cya in a bit,
blondie :))