Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Not sure what to talk about today, so I'll just play it by ear as the day goes on. Everything seems really quiet, doesn't it?
At least I have Lou dog here to keep me company.

*****

Not seeing anything new at 10DollarsWonder about the 10CentClub launch. That's ok. Hopefully it won't be too much longer :)

*****

Looks like another AdPack will mature today at DRW that I bought on April 17th. So the profit sharing is slow but steady. And if you can grab some referrals, it helps your account balance quite a bit. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how well I've done here. So I won't (wink).

*****

I just saw that Denver has gotten 3.47 inches of rain ALL YEAR! And Denver gets more rain than where I live.
Well it did drizzle a little last night, but not enough to count. Maybe today.

*****

Out of 8 new emails to my Alert List address, 7 of them were spam. Shame on you spammers. That is so rude! Tsk Tsk :(
P.S. I setup that address only for my Alerts, and nothing else. Kapish?

*****

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...sorry some of this rain didn't make it to you, but we only got about 2.5 inches here ourselves...not hardley enough to share !

I have a feeling you will get some very soon. If nothing else, try the old stand-by and wash the car. That usually makes it rain for sure.

Jim

blondie said...

Yeah, 2.5 inches yesterday alone. I haven't seen that all year, lol

Wash the car? Naw. I let the rain do it. You should see how dirty it's gotten!

Thanks for the visit :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I use to wash my car, so I will have to wash your´s too:)

Let it rain over you as the traffic on the net!

blondie said...

Now that's funny :)
hehehe

Thanks for dropping by Mattias!