Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday and still no rain ...

Going to be another hot dry day here again.
Oh My! Someone is out mowing their lawn already, and it's only 7:00 o'clock A.M., on a Saturday no less, when people like to sleep in! What a goober :(

*****

Well the Admin at 10DollarsWonder made a liar out of me. There is no news update yet. So maybe he'll post something tonight.
ps, everything is fine so not to worry.

*****

Checked my DRW Advertising and Profit Sharing account. It's doing very well. Looks like I'll be able to pay my huge water bill just from this programs income alone. Nice :)
Now you may be earning more or less than I am, since it's based on the number of advertising positions you have and active referrals. I have a few of each, so that helps a lot! Thanks you guys :)

*****

One more time I'm going to tell you that MySponsoredPosition aka SponsoredCycler must be a SCAM. So if you ever see this name again (this was in e-gold):
MJG Home Industries - Run Away Fast!!! All they are doing is collecting money as far as I can tell. Shame Shame on them :(

*****

OK, this is funny ...
I got a note from DollarMonster a few days ago that my position just cycled. hehehe I guess they forgot to turn off their auto-mailer.
So what does that tell you, since there is no money coming in anyway?!?
Plus the fact that my account with them was deleted. Hmmm I wonder if they just kept my address on file for their next crappy program?
I dunno. What do you think?

*****

Tis the Season for SPAM? (and I don't mean the canned meat product :)
I don't know about you, but I sure have been getting a LOT of Spam lately. You know the ones ... with an email address like: hymskpeklzoi@yahoo, or something of that nature. Idiots. Just goes to show they're already trying to get away with something that they shouldn't be doing. So why on earth would I trust them to be my sponsor in a program? I wouldn't, and neither should you.

*****

Just for the record, that new CrunchWrap at Taco Bell really sucks. So don't waste your money on it, unless you like weird tasting cheese. But what I can tell you is the Skunks really enjoyed it! They were running around like bullets in my yard last night after they got a mouthful :) Makes me wonder what kind of cheese is in that thing anyway. ha!

*****

Here's one of my old favorites from "Journey".
So have a good Saturday and "Don't Stop Believing"



11 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie Person...have another cup of coffee and a kolache on me! And don't worry about that fella mowing his yard...probably trying to get it done before it gets too hot or starts raining. He might just be an average office worker that is enjoying being outside for a change.

Glad to see ya posted early this morning cause I needed something to read, ya know?

Thanks, Girl...! You always come through!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
On my 2nd pot of coffee already, and been watering my lawn since 6:30.
What the heck is a kolache? Did you mean Kahlua? Good idea ;)

And the guy mowing was a lady. She works funny hours so not sure why she decided to mow so early! Oh well. At least I was already awake.

Thanks for visiting,
blondie :))

blondie said...

Just got a link from the Hermit as to what a Kolache is.

http://www.cafekolache.com/

Now we all know :))
Thanks Jim!

Cat Melton said...

Journey...Steve Perry. Oh, that man can sing, can't he? Journey's been one of my favorites for...forever! I'm old enough that they were hot when I was in high school...lol

Thanks for the memory jog,

Cat

blondie said...

He sure does have a sexy singing voice, doesn't he Cat?

You're so funny ...
glad it got you pumped up for the day, lol

Later,
blondie

js said...

I love that Journey song. In fact I love MOST of the oldies, as compared to the crap out these days. But.. some of the stuff out today is excellent, you just have to look for it.

js

blondie said...

Yep, you got it js!
I love the oldies myself.

Thanks for visiting,
Chat soon :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy all good people!

This was interesting to read.I won´t promote anything here, but just to mention about spams.Sooner or later I believe the whole emailsystem will be replaced by encrypted, private internetmail where it´s much harder for spams and viruses to get in.I´m a member of such a program, even if it needs some developments, but it´s a promising solution.This is necessary as far too much of all the emails are spams today.

blondie said...

Yes Mattias, we do get too much spam for sure. Will be interested to hear about the program you've mentioned.
You can always send me an email when things are more developed there.
Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Judy, perhaps you can suggest to 10DW admin to limit the cycling for each position to maximum 200 cycles, i.e. each position earns double. This will speed up the cycling for newer positions. It does not make sense to let each position cycle till it earns $2,000,000 - it is just impossible. Much fairer to everyone to limit.

blondie said...

Not a bad idea Cody, since it takes several months to get doubled anyway. I'll run it by him just for grins.
Thanks for the idea.
blondie :))