Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Face I Saw















WHOA!!!

This is the first face I saw today!
At 4:45 A.M. I was awakened by this face staring at me and making some whiny little sound that meant "I gotta go potty". So on goes the slippers and the robe to take a stroll out back. It was still dark and I didn't want her to run into any skunks or raccoons. So it's gonna be a long day for me.

*****

Not much new to report on anyway.
The programs I'm working are all running great.
I think they are all listed in my last post, right?

I did receive a nice withdrawal from 10DollarsWonder this morning. And that's about all the excitement I can handle today.

I have to leave this afternoon to take Lou dog home.
Then I need to shop for stuff to make potato salad for the 4th of July party over at my Son's on Friday.

So without further ado, I'm otta here!
Have a good Wed. and I'll catch you later :))

*****

5 comments:

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,

hope you having a good day even though you had to get up this early...as a dog unfortunatly in most cases you got to wake someone to do your buisness at this time of day. But all that dog love in return makes it worth it, right?
Hope you did get enough time to recover from all this Birthday fun & cake.;o)
I had sent 2 Birthday songs for you to your googlemail and today i read in Jim's Blog that you having trouble with your email, so i don't know if you got them. Let me know if i need to resend them to you.(one was sent from my gmail to yours, for the other i had to use "yousendit", cause the file was to big for normal email)

Happy Potato salade making day.

Anonymous said...

Have a good day - you are a good dog gramma (is there such a thing?)
Actually I have been rising early as that is when it is finally cool - and fairly quiet.
But does make for a longgggg day.

I LUV potato salad.
Have fun !!

blondie said...

Hi Manu and Myrna,

Oh yeah, Lou calls me Gramma, lol
And all those cute kisses to wake up to make it all worthwhile!

Manu, re the songs, one was an attachment which I don't normally open and the other was a download. Since I was busy at the time cleaning all the stuff OFF of my puter, thought I'd put it off a bit. Thanks Very Much for the thought!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I was about to give up on you! You know how I miss not having your blog to read each morning. Guess you got me spoiled...

Lou Dog could do a lot worse for a Granny than you, I'm thinking. And a good looking Granny ya are! Plus, you probably are a soft touch when it comes to Lou Dog, huh?

See ya, my friend...

blondie said...

Hey Jim,

Sry I been quiet here (and busy too) lately. Don't forget about me though.

And you're right about Lou dog ... I am a soft touch and she gets lots of kisses from me too :)

See ya soon,
blondie