Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is it raining at your house?

It never rains at my house :(
It's been in the high 90's (Fahrenheit) here for the last few days. It's only 10 A.M. and already up to 85. Dang.

*****

Was happy to see that someone made a sale of ThePrivateMillionaire yesterday.
And silly me, I keep forgetting to advertise it. Let me go do that now and I'll be back in a bit. Oh and Congrats to whoever made that sale!

And remember this pays two levels deep. So when your direct referral makes a sale, you DO get paid the $16 for the 2nd report. OK? Cool

*****

I have two new referrals in DRW and am very happy about that! Good Luck on your promotions folks, if you're promoters that is.
All of my positions are still running/earning and I received another withdrawal yesterday. So I'm a happy camper and I hope you are too!

*****

Had something else written up this morning, but then decided it was too serious. So have a happy day and I'll catch ya tomorrow :))

*****

How about we make today Beer Day?













This one's on me :))

5 comments:

Cat Melton said...

A nice, cold, beer (pronounced cobeer...lol) sounds really good.
Thanks!

And, maybe a rain dance is in order?

Keep cool,
Cat

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...Beer Day?? I'll drink to that!! But then, I'll drink to a flat tire!

Congrats to the additions at DRW. Continues to pay for me as well.

I'd send you some rain but we haven't had any for a few days...which usually means this time of year that a storm is brewing somewhere with our name on it!

See ya later...

blondie said...

I'll grab the cobeer's for us Cat, YOU do the rain dance, lol

Hey Jim,
You can send me rain, a storm, heck I wouldn't even mind a little hail. Put my name on it, would ya?

Great post in your blog today. Although I didn't comment. Felt like Missi's post said it all.
She's a great gal, isn't she?

Take care you guys, and I'll have that cobeer now :)

Manu said...

Hi Blondie...let's do some weather swaping...we have had enough rain here lately.

blondie said...

Really Manu?
I would love to trade you for a few days or months!
My water bill is going to be a killer for these last 2 months :(
Take care,
blondie