Sunday, July 13, 2008

No need to work ...



How could you not love this little face?











As you can see, I was busy with my new camera last night.



Glad my little friend came early enough so that I could 'sort of' still see him after the sun set :))

Cute little guy eh?

Also do you remember me telling you about the Cat that brings me Socks? Well here is my proof so that you all don't think I'm crazy :))






















Yes that's my Stubby girl.
(named because of the stubby tail)
She's a Manx so it's all good.













It's Sunday and I see no need to do any 'work' here today. So you all have a great day and we'll catch up tomorrow :)

Later,
blondie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.I love those funny videos when cats are playing with dogs that one can see on the television sometimes:)

js said...

The first one looks like an Ape from Africa... but then you must locate the eyes lower down, then you will see the skunk.

js

blondie said...

Hi Mattias,

Yes, I really like those videos also. Animals can be sooooo funny sometimes, lol

Thanks for checking here today,
blondie

Cat Melton said...

I love the animal pics, blondie. Skunks...oh, my! Have you been "sprayed" by any of them? That would be my biggest concern as I have 'been there, done that'...lol
As for Stubby and the socks, I have a
Blue Russian that is 14 years old and he feels the need to bring me paper wads...mostly tissue from the bathroom wastebasket. Not my favorite gifts...lol
I'm glad you shared some of your Sunday blessings...

Still smilin',
Cat

blondie said...

Hey Cat,
No, never been sprayed.
I told them "never bite (or spray) the hand that feeds you" lol
And they did listen to me.

Came close to getting caught in the 'crossfire' once. There were too many of them on the patio with me and they all wanted what I had. So when they started stomping their feet and hissing at each other, I KNEW it was time to get my butt otta there :))

Love the Paper Wad story. I have another cat who loves paper wads also. But he prefers the regular paper ones .. I guess cause they are crunchier and make more noise.

Thanks for the note,
blondie :))