Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello Hello :))

I've graduated to Premier Executive at ETXADS :) So Thanks to everyone who joined from my link. I repurchased more positions with the money I earned to keep the 'profit share' ball rolling.
FYI: they are not accepting e-gold for purchases any longer. More on that in just a minute.

*****

Now checking DRW Advertising & Profit Sharing ... it's also going very well. Now remember they (ETX and DRW) are both owned by the SFIpay folks. So DRW is no longer accepting e-gold as payment either.
I read the following this morning at the CIF Forum. Thanks Nighteyes for posting:

"
DRW's e-gold account is blocked. I noticed it this morning and asked admin about it. He said he will not using e-gold again in the future. with recent e-gold restriction and exchangers stopped accepting e-gold, it's better using other payment processora anyway."

So there you have it. Fine by me.
I prefer withdrawing through AP or STP anyway.
Makes it easier to get the money to my bank account.

*****

10DollarsWonder is still moving along. Not as fast as it used to, but it IS summertime and a lot of folks have other things to do in the summer :) So perhaps once the summer is over OR once 10CentClub is released, we'll see business pick up on both ends.
And I still don't know when 10CC will open. He said July. So that's all I know.

*****

I should have got a picture of this yesterday, but it caught me by surprise! (so I stole this pic from the net instead)

After watering my front lawn last night, I went to turn off the water and saw a baby skunk licking the water off the grass. Awwww, he was sooooo cute :)

I wish he would realize that there's a big bowl of cool water on my patio every night for him and all his friends and siblings!

Now there were a lot of "baby" skunks around last night, so I decided to put out some dry cat food (smaller chunks) along with the dog food.
They must have enjoyed it ... it's all gone today.

*****

IMPORTANT: To my referrals in our "P"rivate program: If you ever notice that you've been Over Paid to your account balance ... Send in a Support Ticket ASAP to report it. Honesty is always the best policy. Don't risk losing your account over it.
Also please write to me about it, because if you were over-paid, then there's a good chance that my ref. comm. was overpaid as well.
Thanks to Scott for bringing this to my attention :)

*****

Turning the TV off. It's starting to get annoying.
Besides, my neighbor is about to mow his lawn after 2+ weeks. This should be more fun to watch anyway :)

*****

OK, last but not least ... perhaps you've heard and seen all the recent excitement about the new Forex Trading Program called "OceanSideWealth".

I've been learning about it for over 5 days now. And yes, it took me this long to post because I needed to make an educated decision first. And now I have :)

I will not be participating in it for numerous reasons. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just my decision.

I do know that John over at 9PlanetReviews plans to be involved. So if you're interested in Forex Trading and don't mind the $60 monthly membership fee, visit his blog for all the scoop. But don't wait too long ...it launches this Saturday at 10 A.M. Eastern time.

*****

I don't know why you say Goodbye I say Hello :))



4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...Beatles two days in a row! Wow!!! You must be a fan, huh? Think I'll get a cool one and settle in for a listen, since I am also a fan. But you knew that already, didn't ya?

Good news about your bump up in ETXAds. It continues to pay me as well.

See ya later...

blondie said...

Hey Jim :)
Yeahhhhh, maybe I should lay off eh? But I do like them. And this morning, thinking of a subject line, and hello hello .. of course made me think of the song. lol

Thanks for the congrats on ETXAds. Let's hope it's just as good or better than DRW.

Take care,
blondie :))

Unknown said...

I hope I can talk straight and not be labelled as a spoilt sport. I was hoping ETXads would cycle faster being less than 2 mths old(I think) but from my nearly 2 days since I join, it's paying less than DRW - about 1.2%/day vs DRW's 1.5%. Anyway, too short time to make a better estimate.

blondie said...

Hi Cody,
Remember too that this is cheap advertising, not just profit sharing. Take advantage of the Ad space you purchased. You never know when the right person might click on one of your ad's.
Cheers,
blondie :))