Saturday, July 26, 2008

Updated my blog and ...

looks like I lost a lot of stuff on the side that I didn't realize would just disappear. Yeah, that's a bummer but I'll try to remember what I had there. :(

*****

Remember you must verify yourself in Michael Badger.com if you wish to receive that Free Money that you signed up for. After you login, all the instructions are right there. So go do that now, before you forget :)

*****

Got Paid again from DRW yesterday within minutes after request! Also purchased another Ad Spot and noticed the first one I bought has almost matured.
Yeah, it took a while but that's OK. I doubled my money on that one :)

On the same advertising note ... ETXAds continues to pay profit sharing daily. I haven't really noticed the percentage paid or compared it to DRW.
Thinking back to the days of Studio Traffic and Dad n Daves ... remember those? They paid 1% daily and we were all happy with that. So I'm happy here too.

*****

The Forex Trading Program (previously mentioned) has delayed opening until Aug. 3rd. If you are interested, check out js's "Editorial Reviews" blog about it (shown here on the right).
I don't have the funds to make it worth my while.
Poor me huh? lol

*****

The weekend is here, am watching cartoons on TV and noticed that folks must be doing their weekend check of their programs. Have been getting quite a few "Congratulations" emails from 10DollarsWonder today.
Thanks you guys :)
Will help to pay my next gigantic water bill. Not looking forward to seeing that one. Nope.

*****

Wrote to the Admin of 10dw and 10CentClub asking if he would give me a clue about a re-opening date. He hasn't responded yet, but you'll be the first to know as soon as I hear back.

*****

Hang on ... I smell poop.
Like in "old cat who forgot where the litter box is" ...
Back in a few.

*****

Just agreed to have Lou Dog over for dinner and a sleep-over. She'll be here in about 2 hours. So I may be scarce for the rest of the day since I need to "Lou proof" my house and yard. hahaha

Do enjoy your weekend :))

And tomorrow, I do expect to see some comments on my new blog layout. Check the right side. A bit different eh?
You like?? Let me know :))


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much Judy. i had forgotten about this. i am all updated now! Let's see what happens!

blondie said...

Hi Greg,
Glad to hear you're good to go!
I'm getting anxious for the actual product launch. Should be fun!
C'ya,
blondie/judy

Anonymous said...

Morning Judy ( I have been up since 7 am - after 9 I know !!!):) - did Micheal indicate when prod. launch might be - can't recall. Thanks.
Had a great sleep last night - as it was cooler and I so wanted to sleep in with the cat this am...
but got places to go and people to see ...
Oh yes somewhere on my travels someone mention only5 months til Christmas !! and By then it will be cooler..

Have a good Sat Judy and everyone.

blondie said...

I don't remember reading any dates about product launch for MB either.

5 months is a long time, right?

Enjoy your nice weather and day!
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...glad you got updated on the blog...now you can have a bloglist and everything!!

The cats say hello...I hope they don't get any ideas from reading about Stinky getting "wiped"cause they might want to try it!

See ya...

Anonymous said...

I don´t know everyone here yet, but still it´s interesting to get new friends and you are welcome to contact me if you want.

We are having different backgrounds, and I come from Sweden.

Thanks Blondie for making us smile.August should be the usual up in this IT-business again....

blondie said...

Jim,
You're so funny :D
The comment about wiping butt was made to you in private, not in my blog. Thanks for the giggle :)

Hi Mattias,
Sweden is a long way from the USA and of course you're always welcome here.

I hope August picks up also in "our world" together here.

Good day :))

blondie said...

Cody,
You're welcome to resend your comment if you eliminate the other person, link and program mentioned.
Thank you lots,
blondie :))

Unknown said...

It's very easy to compute the average daily interest on ETXAds. I only have 3 days data so it is not that accurate an extimate - I bought $10 adpack 3 days ago and have earned $0.34, so total interest rate = 0.34/10 = 3.4% so daily interest = 3.4%/3 days = 1.13%.
Pl check your earliest adpack and c what rate u get.

As for DRW which I've > 1 mth data, they average 1.5% daily.

Anyway, even if ETXAds paying lower currently vs DRW does not mean the future will be the same. 10DW and e2epay are similar programs and 1 program can cycle faster at one time, then later slower, then faster, etc.

blondie said...

Cody,
you make it sound so easy :)

Yes, profit could change daily between programs. And 10dw and e2epay are very good examples of that.
Right on!

Thanks for coming back,
blondie :))