Thursday, July 10, 2008

10DollarsWonder ... is back up and running :)

The 10DollarsWonder site is down right now. Well, not down ... you can still get to it, but you cannot log into your member area.
Admin is aware of it and working on the problem now.

*** Update: Seems to be back up now. All problems solved :)

*****

DRW continues to rock-n-roll for me. Just purchased another advertising position and requested another withdrawal ... which should be paid in a couple of minutes :) Thanks again to my referrals for those "fast cash bonuses"! Looks like some of you are doing really well also. Congrats!

*****

For you Dog Lovers in the USA (and Canada maybe), there is a TV Show that premiers tonight on CBS called "Greatest American Dog". I saw a cute Boxer in the previews so I'll be tuned in for sure! If you love dogs ... don't miss it.

*****

Well, I wasn't going to mention this but I feel like I'm bursting at the seams right now and need to tell someone (besides Hermit Jim who I shared this with last night).

I received a really nice (and I mean really nice) referral commission payout from one of my Private Programs yesterday. Thank you very very much!

I'll be saving the money for some necessary home repairs. And I don't mean the holey back fence. That can wait. Besides, the skunks and raccoons need an easy way to get to the back door to visit me, right?

So Thanks Again and you know who you are :)

*****

Good thing I decided to get up early today. Else that hay baler would have woke me up for sure. Ahhhhh I love living this close to that wonderful farm. Wish it were mine though. Oh well, maybe when I make millions here I'll be able to own a piece of property like that. Would be nice eh? Especially not having any neighbors, hahaha!


8 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...morning to ya. Glad to see you hard at it this morning but I'll bet you are like a little beaver in the morning, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say good morning and share a cup with ya!

Jim

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
On my 2nd pot of coffee already :)
Yep, got up early so here we go!
Was just adding some pics, and still need to do more.
As always, you're way ahead of me :)
Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Okay you early birds !!! Atually I was up early too - trying to finish my list in order to take off travelling. I really only need my toothbrush , right.

Have a good weekend everyone.

blondie said...

Thanks Myrna,
Hope you have a safe and fun trip!
blondie

Cat Melton said...

HAY Blondie,
Don't ya love the smell of freshly baled hay in the morning?...lol I think that's a really nice thing to greet you first thing in your day.

Hope ya have a good one,
Cat

blondie said...

And TG a real farm girl showed up and taught me how to spell "hay baler"!
Well, maybe I caught it before too many folks laughed at me, lol
Remember though, I was born in Detroit. Not too many farms there.
ps, I don't even mind the Cow Manure. Smells like a good old farm to me.
Take care Cat,
and Thanks for the lesson.
blondie

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Blondie, I hope this finds you well. Just so you know I will be a bit scarce online over the next 2 weeks. I may only get to 10dw emails every 2nd day as I have so much on with the big move in 9 days so if anyones concerned just let them know that I havent abandoned ship.

You may already know but the site is back up and running as normal again.

blondie said...

Thanks Missi,

Will let everyone know :)

blondie