Thursday, November 5, 2009

Waiting ...

- GNI is moving us all to the new script right now. YaY! So sit tight and wait it out with the rest of us.

- PAC's New program link will be posted in all the PAC sites. If I see it before you do, I'll be sure to let you know.

- I got nothin else to share right now, but the day is young.

- Thanks Greg for letting us know that there is a new update at 10DollarsWonder that goes something like "blah blah blah .. promotion extended .. blah blah and blahhhhhh" LOL

- Do you recall on Oct 26th, I told you the MindPowerSurf site was "on hold" for 30 days and the Admin opened a new one called "14DailyInvest"? Well guess what? The new one is not paying either and the Admin is MIA.
Just had that feeling that it was a crooked Admin. So I hope you listened and did NOT join.

Strange lyrics - great sound.
I've always enjoyed the sound of this one.




4 comments:

naphtali said...

Hey Judy, There is actually an update in 10dw. The promotion has been extended til November 30. Go figure

blondie said...

Hey Greg,
Well that was good for a laugh at least :D
And he's updating the support ticket system too. yeah right.
What difference does it make if you don't answer the tickets anyway?

Thanks for letting me know.
(just shakin my head)

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

You know what Blondie ... that update was so clear, concise and very funny :-), something we've heard before perhaps? .. oh and ticket system? I think he uses the "black hole" email client for support nowadays ....

Keep smiling :-_

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Black Hole? LOL
Too funny!
Yeah, not sure what he's thinking anymore. And he won't listen to either of us so .. oh well.
Have a good day kiddo!
xox :)