Just added a banner here for Rollover-Ads.
Got a lot of notices about it this morning. Sounds like it's going to be a good one and should last awhile. I'll brb with more details, ok? Kind of in a rush at the moment.
Stole this from my sponsor's blog :)
- Here are some more details:
- Interest is credited to your account daily up to 10% ( at or around midnight server time).
- Surf 15 sites to earn.
- AdPacks expire at 150%.
- 50/50 rule is in place.
- Rollover happens each night at midnight ( if you're withdrawing 50% you need to do it each day).
- Referral Commissions are based upon how much you deposit. They are up to 10% and are paid on new deposits and roll overs. This really adds up so this is a great program to promote!
- Dollars (coins) expire in order. Same as "New Surf age" or "ADV4u" was. This will really help a lot.
- To cash out you need to transfer 50% of your earnings to your wallet and cashout from there. Referral commissions are automatically sent to your wallet and ready for cash-out.
Just did my surfing .. wow! that was fast :)
These first days are the best days to join these programs so don't wait, don't test .. just jump in as soon as you can.
Am wondering what kind of stupid software it out there these days? I just rejected a Viagra AD in my blog comments that was full of frickin links! What is wrong with people? or is it some new stupid software they bought? Sheesh!
I can't get into the new GNI script today either. So am guessing it's still propagating around the world. Since I don't have to worry about surfing there, I'll just try again later or tomorrow. Not a big deal as I don't rely on that for my rent money or anything.
**Update 6:30 EST ... Wow! Was just able to log in and their new back office is slick! Be sure to write down your secondary password (that you have to create after reading the new terms) else you'll have to jump through hoops to get back into your account. All of my earnings are showing just fine and it's really exciting to see the advancements at GNI.
PS, their new banners aren't ready yet so this link is the only one I have.
One more thing .. looks like it could be Monday for the new program that the PAC ladies are starting. OK? OK! I'll let you know more as I know more.