Monday, November 2, 2009

No Barking













No Barking at the Full Moon tonight, OK?

*******

Gold Nugget Invest is back on track. Sunday's interest earnings are showing in my account today... YaY!
Will wait a day or two before withdrawing again.


*******

Been trying to read between the lines of what's happening at PAC-RevenueShare and the New program that the ladies will be launching this week. I have reason to believe that this new program will help PRS come back to life, which is good news for me and a lot of others! So Let's Get This Show on the Road! I'm ready to rock!

*******

No rebates have been posted at AdShares4U yet. Hmmm. Well I'll keep checking and I'm sure you will too.
** Update: Rebates are posted now. It's not much but it's there.
"
Rebates have been posted and you can cashout till Tuesday. Sorry about the delay."

*******

Just answered an email about 10DollarsWonder. What a joke that program has turned into. Can't believe the Admin still shows my blog link as a "Top Promoter". Guess he doesn't read my blog, LOL. Oh well. I hope to get some readers from that link who really DO want to make some money on the net.
BTW, my re-purchase from 10/27 has not earned one dime yet. Sad huh?

*******

I need a song. What shall it be?

OK I got one.
Just got a call from my Son. His company is changing his location and his new place of business will be about 5 minutes from home. To top that off, his new Title is "General Manager".
Oh and yes, he already has the girl of his dreams :)
I am so proud of them both!
Time to Celebrate you two! Congrats!!!



2 comments:

Jess said...

One of my favorite songs mom! Thanks for the good words. I love you!

blondie said...

And you remember that song? LOL
Love you too kiddo!
Congrats on picking a good husband! :P