Friday, February 25, 2011

Happiness

This is cool and I forgot all about it ...
Transfer received from AlertPay Reward Department $5.00 USD
So even AP pays an RC for referring. Nice.
And they didn't even take their Fee out of it, LOL

*******

--- Checking in at Ad2Million: members 7257 and our 6 month anniversary is tomorrow! I'm expecting another small payment soon and in the meantime, re-purchased 5 more positions.

--- Always something good happening at GBC-Easy40Plan and I can't thank Gord enough for running this show for us. You know, I'm also playing this "game" through another Team ... since Feb of Last Year! Haven't seen a dime from that one yet. And even though Gord started his long after theirs, I believe they could use a few pointers from him on how to speed things up and keep their members happy. Ya think?
For instance; GBC Today:
Congratulations to members jordancburke and meltcat for winning the latest PIF draw for 40 Board positions.
GBC Yesterday: Congratulations to members danish... nica40 and roberteb for getting paid from the 40 Board.
See what I mean? Great Job Mr Gord :)
--- Carbon-Profit is working like clockwork so far. Every afternoon that I've requested a withdrawal, I've received it the same evening. Got a feeling these first 50 days are gonna go by fast! Then the next 50 are all profit days. Yippee!

Ummm anything else?
I had a Big Mac and Fries from McDonalds today.
That's like a heart attack waiting to happen, isn't it?
Well, I still feel OK, just real full of it. LOL
Later :)

*******

2 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Whoa! Talk about the winter blues!

Good laugh to start off the day....thanks

I feel the same way this time of year...just want it to fast forward to spring and the throw some feed out to the blue bird of hapiness.

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord,

Yeah I thought the blue bird was cute :)

If they come to my house, they get peanuts, no matter what time of year it is. I'm already ready.

Have a good weekend!