Monday, February 21, 2011

Post # 2 for a Monday

Yeah, am gonna start a whole new post.
Need to leave that last one all by it's lonesome.

*******

--- Ad2Million: no changes, no updates, everything is still running perfect. Next ...

--- GBC-Easy40Plan: got my weekly profit share yesterday. Now it's just a waiting game. Next ...

--- Carbon-Profit: or is it Carbon-Profits? Am still confused since the site says one thing and the URL says another. Anyway, it's starting off really good and everyone seems interested in it. Like I said before, the more I think about the plan, the more I like it. So with loyal members and good growth, this really could go a long way.

--- Cash-Twist: any new members who join under my link will be paying their Level 1 payment of $9 to someone in my down line. That's the power of the spillover. Am I repeating myself again? Yeah maybe.

Oh and I do still have something New up my sleeve. But can't announce it quite yet. So sit tight or hang loose, whichever you prefer. Mmmm I'm gonna hang loose. OK :)

*******

6 comments:

PétaK.. said...

Hi, have a few spare $, so like you CProfit[s] int. me, send you referral & get yourself another new member.

Luv PetK..

blondie said...

OK Cool :)
I just added the link in today's post, just for you.
And when I'm lazy and don't do the links, you can always find what I'm talking about on my side bar banners.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie !!
Should we be setting some funds aside for this something up your sleeve? I dont want to get caught with an empty processor,,,LOL

Allanz

blondie said...

Empty processor? LOL
Hmmm
Thought for sure that line was going somewhere else.

Seriously, this won't be a hurry up and get in program. It'll be more like Ad2M and the newer Carbon Profit. So you should be fine :)

Beth W said...

Checked out Carbon Profits and it looks interesting. Decided to signup and invest a small amount to see if it will work.

blondie said...

Hi Beth and Thanks,
Seems like a simple site, and I do enjoy simple that works.
Hope we do well :)