Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leading By Example

You ever hear that term? "Leading By Example".

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only thing."
- Albert Schweitzer


I got to thinking about that yesterday after reading a very good email from one of my referrals in Ad2Million. He also attached a spreadsheet for me to view showing Ad2M earnings when you cash-out-only vs. re-purchasing along the way.

Now I know some of you enjoy reading my blog to check and see if I have any new "critter" stories to tell or baby pictures to show off. But I would guess the majority of you come here to see what I'm doing to make money and how YOU can do the same. Am I right?

So let me expound on that by chatting about Ad2Million and the importance of purchasing or re-purchasing along the way.

You do realize this Advertising Cycler constantly needs funds In to pay funds Out. Without that, it will surely crash n burn long before it's time. Now if you read the FAQ's about re-purchasing, Carrie does say that a good strategy is to re-purchase with 20% of your cash-out earnings to help grow your own account PLUS it helps the program by keeping the money in the system.
So are you doing that? Have you been doing that? Will you start doing that???

Do you remember my post about being an "Odd Duck" the other day? Well I would hope there's many of you Odd Duck's out there. You know ... hesitate when pushing that cash out button, thinking about if there's something more you can do to help the program that's helping you?

Just today, I checked my Ad2Million account and saw that I had $114.00 there. So I re-purchased 5 positions and placed a withdraw request for $64.00. Damn close to 50/50 right? Now I'm not saying that you should put a 50/50 rule on yourself. But if everyone did their fair share of repurchasing (instead of just cashing out) we would all benefit for a lot longer, which would make us ALL Happy!!

Ad2Million has really made a difference in my life since it launched. I had a couple of BIG expenses take me by surprise and if it wasn't for Carrie and Ad2Million, I don't know what I would have done.

My only regret is that John (js, micronuts) is not here to enjoy it with us. I know he'd be Woo Hooo'ing in his blog and building up his own account. Yes, I remember him doing that in the old 10dollarswonder program. He re-purchased more than anyone I know. And as much as he needed the money, he could see the importance of keeping it in the program and helping ALL the other members in the process. John was a good role model for "Leading by Example", as he always put others before himself.

As of right this minute, Ad2Million has over 5500 members. Now, I realize only a portion of those are "active" with a paid position. And there may be some saving up the $10 to be able to join. Remember $10 is a lot of money to some, even though we have the bad habit of saying "ONLY 10 dollars".


--- OK so why did I take the time to write all of the above?

You know I keep you informed on what I do on a daily basis. But what are YOU doing? Are you following my lead and doing the same? Or are you one of the few who are planning the easiest way to rip off or HAR a program that I show you?

I really wish all of you would take a moment and think about that. I am aware of what my personal referrals in Ad2M are doing, and I must say for the most part, I am extremely proud of you all! You guys rock!!

Then I hear about others, who bought a little, got a lot of referrals, then do nothing but cash out. That is just plain wrong as we all know they're doing more harm than good.

I want this program to last as long as possible. And I really do feel that if everyone had the same goal, to help others as well as themselves ... that we, as one big happy group would still be saying "Woo Hooo" in years to come. Gosh I sure hope so anyway.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers :))

*******

13 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Excellent article as always and "moving" as well.

Hits on the big problem today and seems to be getting increasingly worse.

Looking at a program like a Club..a platform that's making you money but also needs it's "dues" to continue to remain profitable is something everyone should be doing. You would see programs last much longer if that was the case.

You certainly do lead by example.

Gord

Susan P said...

Hi Judy, an excellent post as always. :)

I do think some people let fear and greed rule them and it's really too bad because in the long run they lose more than they have gained. Perhaps someday they will wake up and realize that.

As for me, I will continue to Lather (repurchase), Rinse (withdraw some), and Repeat, LOL!

Susan P

blondie said...

Thank you Gord.
Yep, time to pay the dues, LOL. Getting close to 6 months of 2% daily is quite an accomplishment.
I just hope everyone appreciates the program, the Admin and the members as much as we do.

***

Susan ... Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
Good way to describe it. hehe

Of course you're right about what else you said. Too bad that some feel the need to play like that. Thank goodness for us eh? LOL

Later guys (wave)

danish said...

Hello M'Dear,
As a always a very succinct and accurate overview of how all of us need to help each other to ease the financial burdens we face.
It's good to have a plan laid out as to what you want to do.
Like you, I have withdrawn some when necessary. But I had a primary goal of getting to 50 positions ( which I have just reached) in order to earn $10 a day.
Now, my plan is to withdraw $50 and send that to my grand-daughter
so that she can begin to build some positions and hopefully get some extra income to help her with University expenses this fall.
I will transfer the next $50 I earn to my daughter to get her started. These are gifts to them, non-repayable. I believe in the pay-it-forward theory; and it applies to this program as well as others.

You are right about our buddy js. He truly believed in helping others seek success.

Dave

blondie said...

Thanks Dave,

Well you know I got JS's password from Carrie and turned that over to his daughter as well.
She'll be starting college soon (if not already) and of course could use the money.

The PIF way is the way to go.
Even though we don't know everyone in the program, I always feel good when repurchasing knowing that the money is helping someone else to get paid.

John was an inspiration to me, as to many others. I learned a lot from him during our friendship, and still practice what I've learned.

Take care and have a great weekend!

debbie said...

I love Ad2Million and repurchase every week...and if all the emails I get informing me my referrals have repurchased or purchased more positions, is any indication, many people are repurchasing. I feel that we are just getting started.

blondie said...

Good to hear Debbie :)

Yeah, I think we're just getting started too, but some don't and that's the reason for my post.

Would love to see everyone playing a fair game. Just not sure that they are right now.
Hopefully they'll take heart to my post and re-think their own situation.

Have a great weekend!

Randy V said...

Great blog today Judy...or course, most of them are! This one is good because of what the context is. I agree that we need to repurchase as well as w/d..that's the only way we are going to keep growing. I appreciate your help with this and helping me see what I need to do.

I miss reading John's blog. I know I didn't get to know him like you did but I really enjoyed his sense of humor and his advice. He was one of a kind and I know is missed by many of us.

Thanks Judy for all your help and advice you have given me. Have a great weekend!

Randy V

blondie said...

Hey Randy,

You're doing fine in ad2million and this post certainly wasn't directed at people like you.

Guess I'm just worried (prematurely) about others not getting their fair share of the fun and money because of the ones who choose to 'take the crayons from the little kids', rather than buying their own.

Yeah, everyone who knew John misses him. I know I sure do :(

Thanks for the visit.
Hope all your snow is all melted now.
Later :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

I think the program owner should set up a rule of automatic reinvesting to keep this running for long time.

blondie said...

Well I've made a couple of suggestions to her also, but Carrie tells me everything is going fine and no changes are needed right now :))

Anonymous said...

Hello Blondie

I repurchase and the next time I earn $ 10.00 I withdraw and every month, I put $ 50.00 into the program. Think about this: it´s takes 50 days to break even. When I pay every month $ 50,00, this will accelerate the progress and the program can grows for a long time. I think, if everyone do this, the members with less money with less payments, but they repurchase and put founds, the program don´t will broke soon.:)

blondie said...

Sounds like you're doing fine and yes I realize it takes 50 days to break even, if you don't repurchase along the way.

Keep up the good work and next time you write, sign your name so I know who I"m responding to.

Thanks :)