Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a Why Day

Not sure why this is hard to understand.
I've been asked twice in the last 12 hours about how Ad2Million works. I suppose it's just too simple for some to comprehend. Those people must be too smart for their own good, LOL

--- Ad2Million basics: You purchase an advertising position for $10.00. That position cycles daily and earns you 2% commission. After 50 days (2% x 50) that position is at a break even point. Everything you earn after that is profit.

- Let's say you bought 10 positions to start. Your daily earnings are $2.00. Now, you can let it ride and continue earning $2 per day OR once your "Available for Withdraw or Re-purchase" balance is $10 or more, you can Withdraw or Re-purchase.
--If you withdraw, you've got money back in your pocket.
--If you re-purchase, (let's say 1 position) then you've spent the money on a new position and now you have 11 positions earning you $2.20 per day.

Re-purchasing is a good way to build up your own account to earn more daily. I've been doing a lot of repurchasing and am now at 155 positions earning me $31.00 per day. Not too shabby :)
Re-purchasing also helps the program by leaving more funds in the system to help others as well as yourself. In the FAQs the suggested strategy is to re-purchase 20% of each withdrawal. I know of some who are re-purchasing more than that, like maybe 30-50%. Kudos to those folks !!

OK so that's the basics and I hope it made sense to you.

*******



Why
is Gord's moose-stash so big?



*******

--- Why is everyone petering out on me in Cash-Twist?
It's actually a pretty good program once you get it going. My 2nd Tier (Level) is filling up nicely and those are the people who pay my 1st Level referrals when they join. Once my 2nd Tier is Full, then new members will pay my 2nd Level members when they join. Ahhh the power of spillover.
Without going into too much detail, I only need 6 more to fill my 2nd Tier and then the next group will start receiving the spillover and payments.

--- Why do people have to HAR the good programs out there? Don't they believe in anything long lasting anymore? Well I feel sorry for them. They may be earning more than I am but I can sleep at night knowing that I'm not 'one of the ones' who caused a good set-up to crash. I prefer a good honest long lasting program over a one-night-stand any day.

--- Why did the overall cost of everything at the grocery store go up 29% over the past year? These are items we need to survive. Food, laundry soup, bar soap, light bulbs, toilet paper, etc. Did your pay go up 29% this past year? No wonder more people than ever are malnourished and starving.

And last but not least ...

--- Why would someone from Donald Trump's organization want to get a hold of me? Did Donald himself read my blog and wants to get in on Blondie's ventures? LOL
Hey Donald? Got a couple million? I'll hook you up with some great programs!!

This internet stuff is just too weird sometimes.

*******

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best way to success.I am doing the same...repurchesing every day all what I earn..once I will have 80 positions I will let the sistem made 480 $ then 80 reinvest and 400 for me...sedux11

blondie said...

Happy to hear you're re-purchasing also.

I'm sure if everyone played the game fairly and not too greedy, we'll all be happy for a very long time.

Take care :)

Rob Crable said...

I just came into a few thousand $$. My sponsor is about be really happy with me.

By the way, I have 56 positions. I cash out after 3 days, repurchase for 3 days, in that order. I guess that's the same as reinvesting 50%.

blondie said...

Hey Rob,
Any sponsor is happy to receive RC's.
Heck I even enjoy the .20 cent ones, LOL
I mean, they DO add up nicely.

Happy to hear how you're 'working' your ad2m account. Thumbs up :))

Boris from Croatia said...

Yes Blondy...I hope You are happy that I am your refferal.I am watching what You do and I will do the same because once I have 150 positions,it's not hard to repurches even 40%.Why? because even then there is enough money for me :)...simple as that.This is realy an awesome program and we must do everything to bring it long life...with membership over 10000,to repurches will become crusual strategy so let's spread this important rule...yes it must become a rule and then we shall rock and jazz for many years to come :)

blondie said...

Hello Boris :)
Yes I would hope all members treat this program and their fellow members with respect by doing their fair share of purchases/re-purchases along the way.
Of course, there will always be the greedy ones who only think 'me me me'. You know?
I believe for the most part, we, as a team are doing quite well :)
Thank you for your support of the program also.
I'm very happy to have the referrals that I do!
Take care now

Susan P said...

Hi Judy,

The reason why prices are going up is that (despite what Ben Bernacke is saying) we have inflation far higher than 1 or 2 percent (as you yourself can see). This is because the Fed keeps printing more money (QE1, QE2 so far).

Anyway, hope that answers one "why" for you. As for the moose-stash, only Gord can say for sure, LOL!

Susan P

blondie said...

Thanks Susan,
You're better than looking it up on google, LOL
As for Gord's moose-stash, like you said, only Gord knows for sure.