Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow

Snowing like crazy again. Well it's February. What else is there to do in Feb?

--- Synergy Money: Ivan released a very good update yesterday about our growth and the plan for LR. If you're already well into profit and using LR, your plan will be expired. If you're not there yet, you'll continue to earn until you reach 20% profit. Sounds fair to me considering no one is using LR for new spends or re-investments any longer. AP and STP continues to grow and our 3 Month Anniversary is coming up in a few days. So members who joined the Basic Plan 1 will complete that plan if they joined on the first day. Cool :)

--- Ad2Million: Today has reached over 5K in Members! Wowie wow wow!! Quite an accomplishment in this day and age of cyclers. Well I'm happy as heck there and Carrie, the program, the members and my personal referrals are rockin my world and helping me save up for those new tires, LOL Yep, that's my latest goal. Hey, I spent 75 cents the other day to put AIR in those tires. Highway robbery I tell ya!

--- GBC-Easy40Plan: Another program that never sleeps. TY to Gord and everyone involved. Now don't forget about February's PIF if you haven't paid it yet. You could be the next WINNER of a $40 Board Position!
A big GBC thank you to member Freedomseeker for additional contributions to the PIF Pool today. Also being Sunday, our profit share run as been completed and I've got a couple more bucks in my account balance. TY again Gord :)

--- Cash Twist: still trying to figure out how the heck this thing really works. I did get all 5 Level 1 referrals and payments last night. So now I believe anyone new who joins under my link will be paying my 1st level downline? Hmmm Like I said, still working out the details. And I've love to hear from anyone who does join under me today, as to who you send your payment to. Then I'll know better how it works. Fair enough.

** Gord's doing well here too and just wrote up a nice article / explanation about it in his blog. He's very detailed sometimes so when I get dizzy and don't get it, he helps me out, hehe

*** Just learned that spillover does not go in order left to right (like an old fashioned matrix). Seems Gord got one of my guys and now I see another ref. of mine who just got 2 more. So here's how the Admin's explained it when I asked:
Our spillover is "waterflow" , evenly spread, (so there is a "random" element to it) - NOT left to right as in a matrix program. Although this time you might think it is "out of turn" it saves all 5 waiting for the one before to fill before getting any spillover.
Sounds good to me.

**** Got my first $15 level 2 payment from one of Gord's referrals who's got a few under her belt already. Good promoting and Thanks, WTG Susan!

***** One last note before I sign off for the night ... spillover is working really well. I just hope (wish) my referrals check their accounts every day (or twice a day) to catch it. If they don't, not sure what will happen to them or their account. In any case, I'm happy to be able to provide my referrals with spillover.

--- Mcfads: Matt just reopened the Alert Pay option for spends. Ummm OK Guessing he got the AP Fee lowered or worked out somehow. Anyway, am surfing and watching to see how it all goes. Don't get me wrong, Matt seems to be a good guy and will run an honest show. Am just a little concerned about the 12x12 plan that he added. So we'll see eh?

---

9 comments:

celticboy said...

I thought Mcfads was LR only?
At cashtwist Judy,is it passive or do you have to recruit?

Cheers...Brian

blondie said...

Mcfads started with AP and LR. Then he got hit with some big fee's from AP, so he dropped it. Now am guessing he got that worked out since he's opened it for AP again. LOL

Cash Twist, they say you get spillover and spillunder and I think I've seen it happen. Gord did a nice write up on it today. Might want to visit that: http://gordshomebiz.com/2011/02/06/cash.aspx

I'll post more later as I learn more myself.
Thanks :)

Susan P said...

Hey Blondie, I signed up for Cash Twist under Gord today and had my first payment already!

I'm looking forward to promoting this one - woo hoo!

Susan P

blondie said...

Yeah it's actually a lot of fun once you get it moving. Glad you got involved Susan. You've got a lot of contacts so that will be good for all of them.
Good Luck and I'm watching the back office to see how we're all doing :)

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

I was checking this one out ... held me curious for a while but moved on not wanting to make a decision. Coming here today well you've twisted my arm lol... I thought what the hey!!! Im in. "Lets twist again! Like we did last ... " err ok ... I'll stop singing and dancing now. Keep smiling ;-)

blondie said...

Hey Missi thanks,
And I see you got placed under Robert.
Wonderful !!
I'm sure that made him happy, LOL
Sing away Girly
and let's have some fun with this.
Later (wave)

naphtali said...

Ok I've waitied long enough Judy. Im in!!!!!!!

blondie said...

You gonna Twist with us Greg?

Get them hips swaying, LOL

blondie said...

First of all, those are questions for Carrie, not me.

No one is going to make a million dollars, especially if you start with 5 positions and build. Well maybe you could if you live to be 500, haha

Just remember nothing lasts forever, but can be a LOT of fun and VERY profitable while it's here, LOL

Join the program, see how it goes, don't spend more than you can afford to lose, and make a few bucks. It's well worth the effort right now.

Take care :))