Monday, February 14, 2011

Punxsutawney Phil

Am beginning to wonder since I forgot to mention Ground Hog Day on Feb. 2nd, if by chance I've somehow cursed myself.
For some reason every morning seems the same, like in the movie "Ground Hog Day". The furnace turns on, the coffee pot beeps, the alarm goes off, and the Cats start playing with each other and meowing, and I yell 'shut up'.
Now maybe there's something I forgot to do, or that I'm not doing right, so I need to re-live the same day over and over until I figure it out. Now I have to think about what it could be. Ahhh

*******

OK, Happy Valentine's Day before I forget that too. LOL

(You expected to see the heart at the top, didn't ya? You should know me better by now. I'd rather look at the big fat ground hog.)

I'll be back with updates.
Just had to get that out in the open first.

*******

--- Ad2Million is doing great, as always. I've had a couple of folks question me regarding my Saturday post about it. I was not trying to imply anything other than the fact that we should all stick together and do our fair share of purchases and/or re-purchases. If we all do this, along with the new members, we will have a very long happy life here together. That's my goal :)

--- GBC-Easy40Plan: Am buying a new $40 Caribou board position there today. Yippee! I also see the PIF's coming in good so am sure Gord will be doing his "draw" again soon. Kind of matches his name ... Quick Draw McGord, LOL

It's been nice and quiet here this morning. Haven't gotten interrupted much at all, so on with the show.

--- Cash-Twist: Received another $15 payment last night from someone who is on my Level 2 and upgraded to Level 2. So this is definitely moving, although maybe not fast enough for some. If you can get the word out and promote it a little, that will definitely help the speed of your payments. If you're waiting for spillover, well, am doing the best I can.

Also, Ivan of Synergy Money has signed up in Cash-Twist and will be using all of his profit for the SM refunds. If you're not in the Twist yet and would like to join under Ivan, you can do so from this link.

--- Had a little trouble with McFads this morning. Zone Alarm didn't want me to go to the site telling me that it could be a fake or phishing site. Weird stuff eh? Could just be a ZA setting that I need to adjust. Anyway am there now and about to do my surfing.

Hope it doesn't happen again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the............



10 comments:

debbie said...

For peace of mind for the people in Ad2Million who wondered if there was something ominous in Blondies post from the other day....it is just an extension of an ongoing conversation we have been having for weeks at money makers group forum. Check it out and see how many great people love Ad2million and are committed to do their part to extend its life. No worries.

blondie said...

Thanks Debbie,

It actually started from from a conversation with a referral who was concerned.
Knowing what my own referrals are doing, I also felt the need to post what I did.
Would like us all to be on the same page.

And yes, the MMG thread is a pleasure to read every day. Everyone there is very committed to making Ad2Million the best of the best!

I appreciate your support there and also in Ad2Million itself :))
Have a great day!

Randy V said...

Happy Valentine's Day Judy!

The groundhog looks like he needs to go on a diet....

Speaking of Bill Murray...he won the celebrity part of the Pebble Beach Pro Am golf tournament yesterday. His interview was good...

Thanks for the good posts. I really like Ad2Million...one of the few really reliable programs out there.

Have a great Valentine's Day!

Randy V

Jim van Gompel said...

Your account has been suspend, Please contact us for more information.

This happened to my McFads account after asking for my last 3.50 withdrawal.
One word : SCAM

blondie said...

Jim,
first of all, the minimum w/d is $5.00
There's a support button at the top of the site before you login. Click on that and send in a ticket about being suspended.
His site is not a scam and I'm sure he'll get you straightened out.


Randy, I'll get back to you in a minute.

blondie said...

OK Randy,

Bill Murray, i missed that yesterday. Was back here instead of being in front of the TV which is in the other room. Dang :(

Yes, Ad2Million is wonderful (in a word).
Glad you're enjoying it too.

Take care and Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie !
I hope you had a nice Valentines Day and i think anyone who keeps up with your blog or the MMG thread knew exactly what you were saying !!
See you out there,,,,,,,allanz

blondie said...

Hey allanz ... howdy howdy.
Well, I would hope so but sometimes there's a translation problem, you know.
Thanks for stopping by.

***

Jim, I also contacted Mcfads on your behalf last night and was told that you were Paid your last $3.50. Glad that's taken care of :)

Unknown said...

Hi judy, i just got my investment back from the 12x12in mcfads, i am pleasantly surprised, i like gord might say i am tempted to play again, but i just dont feel good about this program, anyway i thought i would let you know, thanks tony

blondie said...

Hi Tony,
I'm not surprised at all that the 12x12 went smoothly. I figured it would.
Also Gord got back into it yesterday. So he's in for another round as well.
Hopefully all will continue as it should.
I don't any LR right now else I would have done the 12x12 also. Just can't bring myself to spend more AP at the moment.
Take care :)