Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary Ad2Million

Happy Anniversary Ad2Million

Seems like just yesterday we launched this program and quite honestly, I had no idea that it would catch on and take off like it did.

So here we are today with well over 7,000 members celebrating Ad2Millions 6th Month Anniversary!!

Whoddathunkit? Six full months of earning 2% daily this entire time.

Well I could give you a list of things that this program has helped me with recently, but I won't bore you with that. I just want to tell you it's been a real blessing for me to have something like this fall into my lap when it did.

Of course I continue to support it by re-purchasing on a consistent basis. Sure I could use the money now, but I also realize that if we all support it, it will support us for a much longer time.

You know what they say,
"never look a gift horse in the mouth".

So once again ...

Thank You Carrie for running a good show with Ad2Million. And Thank You to all the members that have made it what it is today! WooHooo!!!

*******

One more note about Ad2Million: I have referrals that joined on Day 1, bought 1 or 2 positions, and there they sit. Did they forget they joined?? Or have they just been cashing out every time they get to $10? Anyway, if you joined and forgot about it ... what a nice surprise you'll have today when you log in and see how much money you've made, LOL

*******

No comments: