Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Full Moon Friday


My friend reminded me that this is a day when crazy things happen, being a Full Moon and all. Well, I need to go to the grocery store and get $100 worth of food, which I will pay $129 for :( You did read my other post about that, right? (sigh)

*******

Thanks to Carrie at Ad2Million,
and Gord at GBC-Easy40Plan,
and members of Cash-Twist,
my new tires have been ordered and I can now pay for them without that nasty credit card. YaY !!!

*******

Just placed a banner for a new program that opened yesterday called Carbon-Profit. Recommended by a good friend of mine who knows the Admin. OK. If they say it's ok, then it must be ok.

- Pays 2% Daily for 100 days
- Accepts AP, LR and PM
- Minimum spend is $5 - Maximum 5K (giggle)
- Compounding is not allowed.
- Referral commissions are
between 3-5% depending on your spend
- Interest is paid every 24 hours from the time of your deposit
-
Cash outs are allowed daily but the minimum is 1.00. Allow 24-48 hours for completion.

OK then, don't bet the farm, enjoy yourself and have a great night!

*******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie !!
Yeah, the site only says that interest is credited to your acct. every 24 hrs, 7 days a week for 100 days. Odd it doesnt mention cashout.It doesnt list MMG as one of their forums either,,,there very well may be a thread but i havent checked yet. I have bookmarked your link but just want to see what the cashout rules are first.
See ya out there,,,,,
allanz

blondie said...

Hi allanz,

I heard back from the Admin and will update my blog about it right now.

"Cashouts are allowed daily but the minimum is 1.00."

He's going to update the FAQs also.

Like I said, my friend knows the admin, I don't personally so am being thrifty with my spend. LOL. Just to be on the safe side until I see how it takes off.

Thanks :)