Saturday, February 5, 2011

Take It From The Top

Good Morning :)

--- SynergyMoney: Ivan accidentally disabled all of LR yesterday rather than just deposits. So if you're an LR user and check your account today, all should be intact. More news on that later.

--- Ad2Million: perfecto !

--- GBC-Easy40Plan:
Congratulations to February's first PIF Pool winners...Jooko72 and Gooch228.

--- Mcfads
: Well I just hope Matt made the right decision opening a 12x12. I'm not playing in it and also hope it doesn't affect our 15 or 60 day long term advertising. (sigh)

I have something new to show you, am deciding on how to present it. So I'll BBL :)
OK ... I'm back.

--- Cash Twist. Just added the banner to my side bar and trying to figure out how to explain it. So bear with me (or bare with me if that makes you more comfortable) LOL

I joined this last night as a Thank You to a good referral of mine in another program. I've been invited to it 3 times earlier but held off until now.

What it looks like to me is a Cash Gifting program that's semi-automated. After you join and PAY, you need to wait for your sponsor to confirm your purchase BEFORE you can get your OWN links to advertise with.

Don't join if you're not prepared to pay the $9.00 one time fee via Alert Pay.

Once you have 2 members in your down line, they urge you to upgrade to the next level. Well, that's OK since it's money I've already earned, right?

If you DON'T upgrade and your referrals do, they'll come up to me if I'm at a higher level than you.

This program already has a lot of members. Not sure how many are upgraded or to what levels. And I've seen team builds for it but didn't go that route. Seems I have trouble getting my referrals to go to forums for team builds and we end up losing anyway.

Now they do say in the member area that you can't SPAM (duh) or Advertise with Auto-Surf Traffic Exchange Programs. WHAT? Well my sponsor said he's been advertising in TE's with no problem. So maybe they just mean auto-surfs. Don't know for sure but I might ask them about it.

They DO give you some Ad's to send for email promoting. Just remember to send ONLY to those who accept email from you. K

I don't know what else to say so maybe I'll show you what my Sponsor sent to me. Here we go:

Hi Judy,

I'm sending you this invitation to join Cash Twist under my sponsorship.

This program will be a Super addition to our AD2MILLION venture as it fits right in with our existing referrals that all have AlertPay accounts already in place.
Cash Twist is an AWESOME moneymaker. There are NO MONTHLY FEES ever!

Join and start receiving instant payments directly to your AlertPay account. It's simple.
http://www.cash-twist.com/ref/blondie (of course I changed that link)

YOU collect 100% commissions over and over again, from $9 to $80 multiple times endlessly! You also get forced Spillover & Spillunder Cash!
My team is starting to receive Spillover Cash from me. I keep sponsoring new people and since I already received 5 Level 1 payments, all my extra signups are paying Level 1 upgrades to YOU! What a great TWIST!

Cash Twist is not a matrix program, not not cash gifting. and not a 1-up or 2-up!

When you activate the Cash Twist, your downline starts growing automatically and you receive payments from random members that you did not sponsor! Your Twist downline is built for you!

Seriously Judy, I make money in many different programs online but NOTHING has surprised me more than Cash Twist! It's amazing. I started receiving multiple payments within hours of joining and within 2 days my downline started receiving payments too. Get in early and start spreading the word!

Go there now!
http://www.cash-twist.com/ref/blondie (and again, hehe)

Please ask your referrals not to sign up until they are ready to pay $9 for Level 1. This is not a free program. They MUST have an AlertPay account that can accept Credit Card payments as well as cash and they must be able to spend $9.

Cheers !

So I don't know yet if this is going to work but am willing to risk $9 to find out. Up to you and Good Luck to those who want to try it out with me. Peace :))

UPDATE: Have gotten 4 referrals so far. Once paid I need to confirm the payment. So if you join later and don't get confirmed immediately, give me till tomorrow when I wake up. Cool.

UPDATE AGAIN: Just received my 5th referral and payment in Level 1. So I went ahead and upgraded to Level 2. Waiting for confirmation on that payment and am logging off for the night. Will be back tomorrow around 7 AM MST to confirm any further payments I receive.
Thank you all very much and Good Luck to all of us :)

*******

I've had a weird day today. You?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think i understand the cash twist thing,,,i'll read it again when im more awake, but for $9 , not much to lose.
See ya out there,,,
allanz

Randy V said...

One of my favorites...well...I guess all the Beatles songs are my favorites!!!!

I have been a member of Cash Twist for several weeks. I talked to someone about it and I decided not to pursue it. I know you are good at recruiting people but I was told unless you could, it wouldn't work so I decided to save my $9.

I hope it works for you...I do. Keep me posted on how it is going. I just had a couple of other things that I really believe are going to be good and I hate to ask too many favors. When mine are going good and I feel confident about their success, I will let you know.

Have a great weekend!

Randy V

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Joined Cash Twist and already in profit with two people $18, from my $9 spend. Got that this morning drinking coffee in my boxers.

Thanks for sharing that opportunity.

Ivan is taking control and doing the right thing on Synergy...good stuff!

Yep....just like those ads from way back when I got online...make money while in your underwear...lol

Now it's help the folks who joined

See ya later

Gord

blondie said...

I don't understand the cash twist fully yet either. But like you said Allan, for 9 bucks, gives me something to play with, LOL

Randy, yes, we'll see how it goes. Heard the song on the radio yesterday and it seemed to fit my mood so just had to post it. Glad you enjoyed hearing it again.

Gord, glad to hear you're getting some action in cash twist also. Always fun to wake up with money in your AP account, haha
Will write more on Synergy today too.
Thanks for stopping by, All of Ya :)