Thursday, February 24, 2011

No News

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY_

Women are like phones:
They like to be held, talked to, and touched often.
But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected.


Women are angels, but, when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly on a broomstick.

We’re flexible like that.

*******

No News is Good News, right?
Everything is quiet today and working as expected, so I'm gonna switch computers and print some stuff that I need for my upcoming tax return.
Have a good day and if anything exciting happens, I'll be back :)

*******

4 comments:

celticboy said...

Women can be what they want..they have the same affect on me as a doughnut has on Homer Simpson...when i see mine, i start drooling at the mouth..(hey..im only 56 )

blondie said...

That's just too cute Brian ...
"when you see yours" LOL
Have a great night :)

Anonymous said...

very funny.


Lesterdsa

blondie said...

Thanks for stopping by Lester :)

Have a great weekend!