Monday, February 28, 2011

Need a New Job?

Can't help but wonder what this gal does for a living...


and WHY her employer would make her wear this t-shirt? LOL

*******

Just a quick note about my Alert Service before I forget. After you join, don't look for Alerts the same day, week or even month. I don't do a daily or weekly newsletter, and I don't send Alert's unless there's something that needs to be shared right away. Plus it must be something pretty special, OK?
So feel free to sign-up then just keep an eye out for an Alert from blondie :)

*******

Speaking of Alerts, am guessing in the next couple of weeks I will be sending out a new one. So if you have been enjoying the program I alerted you to 6 months ago ... then you're gonna enjoy this one too. Maybe even more! Is that possible? Sure it is. Can't wait.

*******

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Help Me!
03.01.2011 Send 107.?? $ succesful alertpay to
ad2million
AD2MILLION cont 0.00 $
????????????????????

DOREL GRIGORE
dorelgrigore66@gmail.com

blondie said...

Not sure what you're saying so I've sent you an email so we can address your problem there.

Anonymous said...

I think Dorel is saying he sent AP funds to ad2million but the funds didnt show immediately in his/her account. Guess this member didnt read the homepage where it explains this. :)
allanz

blondie said...

That was my guess too Allanz and I did mention that in my email to them.
Also to be sure to log out, and back in before checking again.
Am waiting for their reply now.
Thanks :))