Monday, May 19, 2008

Congrats to Papa Jim!

Hermit Jim's blog is a Must Read today. He's got two new friends that sound adorable! So Congratulations to Papa Jim and ... Good Luck. hahaha

*****

Missi posted a comment here yesterday about How Easy it is for anyone to buy a script and run a program of their own. Yeah, I knew that. I've thought about it myself, but I won't do it. Why??

Because I'm not an investor, therefore it could only be a ponzi. So what's wrong with that? We play in them all the time, right?

Yeah but in those types of 'games', in order for someone to win, someone else has to lose. So am I prepared to take the punishment and abuse from those who lose?

No, I am not. I don't wanna be the one wearing the "black hat". I've seen good honest Admins take a lot of grief from losing members and I don't wish to be in their shoes. And most of those new programs won't last very long anyway. So I'll just stick with what I've got and what's working for me.

*****

I need to go shopping for flowers (plants) today. My front yard is looking pretty sad. It could use some color ... and so could I :)

*****


5 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

If I could write in colour Id send you a rainbow to go with your flowers to brighten your day.

Hey I hope you don't mind my occasional trivia but did you know your blog site is apparently worth $991! Just a bit of fun I found.

And yes I agree I would not like to run one of those programs, I just couldn't help find it interesting just how easy it really is for these things to come, set up and go. I now understand why most of the ones Ive seen look the same hehehehe.

blondie said...

Thanks for the Rainbow thought :)
I can see it already!

Yeah, those programs are easy to buy, easy to run, and unfortunately makes it too easy for scammers :(

Where did you find out how much my blog was worth? That's kind of interesting.

Have a great day/night?

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

I have a link to the site on my blog page (just dont want to fill your comments with links - yet again its not a referral link of any kind, Im just full of useless trivia lol). Not sure how its calculated but it is sure a bit of fun. You just enter any site url and submit it then tells you. Mine is a whole $27 hehehehe

HermitJim said...

Blondie...don't you believe it! Your blogs worth a LOT more than that to me...! ( by the way, they have a question like that on ping goat!)

Your #1 Super Fan !!
Jim

blondie said...

Thanks Missi,
Thanks Jim :)
I'll have to check it out!