Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Guess Who's Here? + ClickAudit Update just added

I volunteered to go up to Dave n Jess's this afternoon. There are workers coming over to finish up the new insulation they are putting in.
Well I don't have my own house key, so Dave dropped them off this morning at 6:30 along with ... Lou dog!
So here we are visiting until Noon or so. Ok cool.

*****

Thanks to my friend Paul L, I just spent about an hour and a half going through my blog pages since the end of March when I sent out an Alert.

The "Private" program that I joined (and love) does not want us to post our links or web-pages in forums, blogs, surf-sites, signatures, newspaper or radio ads, etc.
(Sure wish my sponsor would have notified me of that. But he's not much of a typer, more of a phone call guy, and I have missed his calls on occasion. Dang.)

So if you are my referral in this program, THIS is My Notice to You!

Since the member area only gives me a referral ID, (not email address), and unless we chat on a regular basis, I DO NOT know how to contact you personally.

Bottom line (if you wish to promote) is: invite your family members and/or friends personally. DO NOT post your referral link or web-site ANYWHERE. You must be their personal sponsor and be there for them if and when they have questions or need help.

You guys know how to get a hold of me, right?
And I'm here every day if you need me.

*****

OK, I think that's it for now.
I should be back in a few with more updates.
Got a note from the Admin at 10DW that I will share soon.

*****

Someone wrote to me that they were disappointed about 10DollarsWonder changing the payout time to 7-14 days.
And my personal response to him was right-on.

I said that the Admin probably just needed some 'breathing room' in case of another illness, computer crash or other disaster. Admin wrote to me that all payouts are usually done before the time limit. And that he will try to keep it that way. In this case, his goal is for 7 days, but wanted to give himself the extra time 'just in case' of an emergency. So no worries there :)

Plus
he said that he will post another update (tonight?) clarifying the payout terms a little better, ok?

His computer crashing was another big headache. But he does back-ups so he's got everything under control. So no worries there either.

The 'wild fire' was within 10 miles of his home. Too close for comfort (for anybody) but he says that all is well and that he still has power to work. Ok good.

He's waiting on STP Verification right now and will add the links as soon as he can. Yay!

One last thought ...
If you already use STP and plan on using it here in 10DollarsWonder, and if you're NOT already a Member of 10DW, but plan to be, there is no need for you to wait to Join the Program. There are no time limits after joining for free. You can sign up at any time, then you'll be ready to 'play' as soon as the STP links are available. Okie dokie?

*****

3:00 PM Update: Greg in Detroit (Go Red Wings) sent me a note, which I sent to JS, and he posted the following in his blog just now:

CLICKAUDIT.COM is back!

Holy cow! Clickaudit.com is definitely back up and running! I have just heard the news via a reader of Blondie’s blog! And I checked it myself!

They were parked for a few days for sure and many will attest to that! Someone must have bought them out recently, so the site is back up, with all of our info complete. Wow is all that I can say for now until I learn more.

*****


7 comments:

La Crona said...

You are good at blogging here Blondie, it´s interesting to follow your writings.By the way, I´m also an active member in 10DollarsWonder, a great program!

web1967 said...

I agree...Blondie is great at blogging. I love the way she writes in a personal way while at the same time giving the business updates.

blondie said...

Hi mattias,

Yes, 10dw IS a great program, isn't it?

And Thanks for the compliment :)
Much appreciated.

blondie

blondie said...

Wayne?

Didn't get your comment until after I posted mine!

Thanks a bunch!
You guys are the best !!!

blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi blondie, I know which "private" site your on about, and am about to join myself. But if they want to keep advertising low key why suply us with banners?
Keep up the good blog

Brian

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...missed your blog this morning cause I had to go make my monthly visit to V.A....sorry about coffee being slow!

I'll try and do better next time!
Jim

blondie said...

Hi Brian,
I thought about that also. This entire time I've tried to keep it low-key and have only mentioned it in my blog. But now have removed all links.
The banners are confusing, aren't they? I might have to ask about that in the Forum and see what purpose they would really serve.

Jim Jim Jim,
I DID miss having coffee with you this morning .. bright and early as always. We can catch up tomorrow, ok? lol