Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rain, Raccoons and 10DW (so far)

A quick update on the Raccoon:
The raccoons don't usually come here till later. Like after 10 PM. But last night, there was one here all by himself, even before the skunks came. Could it be the same one? I sure hope so!
He was enjoying some sloppy joes and fries when I first saw him. And the last time I checked, he was busy washing his hands in the bowl of water. So I AM hoping that it was the same little guy who was 'lost' on Sunday.
Gave me a good feeling, for the end of another day :)

*****

I see a New Update at 10DollarsWonder ...

"News update 05/13/08 - Important news update, must read

Great statistic:
Our Accelerate Cycling system has running successfully for 5 months and continue to grow very strong. Our statistic has shown and proved that many of our top earners have none or very few referrals. It is a great system for anyone not just a few.

Coming soon new money processor:
We currently working on the "Solid Trust Pay" money processor implementation. It will be available to you in a few days. If you do not have an account, you can
click here to sign up.

e-gold withdraw:
Over 90% of our members are now purchasing with Alertpay. All e-gold withdrawals up to today will be cancelled and credited back to your account. Please use Alertpay or wait till SolidTrustPay is ready. The e-gold money is now reserved for members that Alertpay or STP is not available in his/her country. We highly encourage you to switch to Alertpay or STP.

Withdraw policy changes:
To accomodate our growth and free some of our payout processing time for system maintenance, the withdraw payout policy is changed as following:
  • The payout time is 7 days to 14 days (except disaster days).

  • No withdraw on Saturday and Sunday.

Special note:
I, the admin have been very sick from bad winter flu for last few weeks. My computer were crashed a few days ago. And now I am in a "wild fire" disaster zone. It has been very difficult to answer your emails in a timely manner. I will catch up as soon as my new computer system is up.

All important daily maintenance tasks are processed as it is. Please send email to admin only if necessary. Please do not make any assumption of your own. "

Me: Yes there is a wild fire spreading right now where Admin lives. I just saw it on the news and Missi and I were discussing it also. Has burned several homes already, and if the winds die down, they'll have it under control today. So our prayers go out to the Admin and everyone in that area.

*****

It's raining here
and snowing in
the mountains.
6-12" they say.

Update:
It's snowing here too!
Just changed over.

Now, back to rain.
I could do this all day :)

*****

What else is going on guys???
Help me out here ... my brain is slowing down already. hahaha

Maybe I'll go surf for a bit in Traffic Era to kill some time and get some credits. And to see who else might be there that I can chat with.
Cya in a bit ...

*****

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...good news about the racoon! Glad to see that he washes up after eating...which is more than I can say about some people I know! Glad to see the update about STP as well yesterday! Was wondering what I was going to do with my MASSIVE savings in that account! (NOT)

See ya
Jim

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Raccoons look so0o0o0o0o0 much cuter and friendlier than the possums here in Australia! I hope they are friendlier too! lol

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I know what you mean about the washing hand thing, lol.
You know it takes time to build that account in 10dw. Remember I was there for the original launch. So I'm doing well :)

Hi Missi,
The raccoons sure are cute. I've not hand fed them yet. They shy away when I go outside. Which is OK. Would rather they stay wild, you know?
And I've heard those possums are mean. But I've also heard raccoons are mean too. Never seen it though.

Thanks for posting both of you!

sinip said...

Snow? Snow???? :-) Eeeeeeekkk, here we have nice and pleasant +20 or even warmer degrees Centigrade (sorry doesn't know how much is that exactly in Fahrenheits)

blondie said...

Hey sinip,

Was warm here today, Wed.
But yes, there was snow and rain yesterday. Not much snow, not down here anyway. But the mountains are sure white today.

Thanks for stopping by :)

sinip said...

Just to add, 20 or so Centigrades is 70 or so Fahrenheits. :-) Looks like summer already here...